digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Justice League

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Ciarán Hinds, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J.K. Simmons, Billy Crudup, Joe Morton, Amber Heard, Michael McElhatton, Joe Manganiello, Jesse Eisenberg, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Julian Lewis Jones, Marc McClure, Lisa Loven Kongsli, Holt McCallany, Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson, Gemma Refoufi, Kelly Burke, Paulina Boneva, Alexandra Ford, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Stisen, Samantha Jo, Sergi Constance, Doutzen Kroes

Release: 2017-11-15

Runtime: 120

Plot: Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.

Attachments

• 1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,337
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 665
Anyone see Wonder Woman yet? See the DC Universe bit at the beginning (like the Marvel Studios bit before every Marvel movie)? They just introduced Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash..... and the Green Lantern.

Is he officially a DC Universe thing now? I heard rumors they were putting him in JL but didn't think anything was official yet. I didn;t think they had a solo film slated for him either?

Green Lantern Corps was a go at one point... but i think its on hold for now. Not sure what the plan is anymore.
Here is a list of all the upcoming DC Films

Think I read Armie Hammer was rumoured to be Hal Jordan. Hope Green Lantern does make an appearance.

The Rock wants Armie to play Shazam in his Black Adam movie... so not sure if either are true???

Crazy to think he was almost Batman in Millers's canceled Justice league film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and jitstark
Yeah I remember seeing that The Rock was pushing for Armie to be Shazam after someone posted a mock-up of him in a GL uniform. Turns out Tyrese Gibson has been pushing to be the next Green Lantern so they may go down the John Stewart route instead of Hal.

I've said before, all they have to do is a live action version of Green Lantern: First Flight and it'll be a success. Then maybe the Sinestro War and Blackest Night. That would be my wish list anyway!

GL needs to be in JL for me as he was part of the original crew. Bad enough that they sacked off Martian Manhunter and replaced him with Cyborg (I know they're following the comics but that's still an awful decision) but no GL? I'd be disappointed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I saw the newest trailer for this at my screening of Wonder Woman and I know this probably won't be a popular opinion but this looks really cheesy. I'll still watch this opening night but it doesn't have me near as confident as I did with WW going in.

Folks, we are helping to promote a great Sideshow Wonder Woman premium format figure giveaway! Please feel free to support their contest and HDN & good luck ninjas! Link

And to think they almost cut the "No man's land" scene! #wonderwoman
wonder-woman-no-mans-land-600x400.jpg

Yeah, that trailer is all kinds of epic! Love Flash's humour and I can't wait to see more of Jason's Aquaman. I'm still not sure about Cyborg though... he's the only thing I feel a bit "meh" about at the moment. So glad they teased Superman at the end without actually showing him... that just makes me want to see the movie even more! :D

Really up for this now. Looks great

Yeah, that trailer is all kinds of epic! Love Flash's humour and I can't wait to see more of Jason's Aquaman. I'm still not sure about Cyborg though... he's the only thing I feel a bit "meh" about at the moment. So glad they teased Superman at the end without actually showing him... that just makes me want to see the movie even more! :D

Flashes humour? He only said something at the end and it wasn't even funny lol but I did like it

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
There were at least two times he made me laugh in the new trailer, but I was also referring to other bits we've seen of him in previous trailers... so his overall sense of humour.

Fair enough

I haven't witnessed that yet and I've seen all the trailers. DC aren't good with humour IMO but the what's your superpower made me laugh... I'm rich