Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 756
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 333
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine with a few paint chips and scratches. Zavvi responded by offering my 10% back which I accepted. It sucks but I guess it's not so bad.

WARNING: Do not buy the very inexpensive Canadian double-feature blu ray to put inside this steelbook. That version ONLY comes with one disc. So both movies are on the one disc and it doesn't even include English subtitles. I can't return it now that I opened the amaray case sadly. :(

The discs in my steelbook look a little strange now along with the chips and scratches.

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday! Appears to be mint condition through the shrinkwrap! :LOL:

That doesn't mean anything. Mine also seemed to be in perfect condition through the shrinkwrap, but look... the back appears like being produced in hell.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 74
Finally got my replacement today, instead of 10 scratches this time this one has just 1 small paint chip on the bottom right corner :(. so I don't know if i can be bothed in sending it back again has I may end up with an even worst one.

when i try to buy 999 pieces of this at play.com zavvi outlet store, it tells me the following:

Important message

You have added more of the Kill Bill: Volumes 1 and 2 - Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook than the 94 currently available from this seller.

i just ordered one, and the number dropped from 95 to 94 a few minutes later.
so probably there is really less than 100 left of these!!

;)

Been waiting for the whole bloody affair for years but I'm resigned to it never coming out in the UK so I've gone for this. Nice artwork and I'd forgotten how fun the movies are.

Been waiting for the whole bloody affair for years but I'm resigned to it never coming out in the UK so I've gone for this. Nice artwork and I'd forgotten how fun the movies are.

Sigh! Yes, the whole bloody affair, how i would love to see this, actually shown somewhere wasn't it once?

when i try to buy 999 pieces of this at play.com zavvi outlet store, it tells me the following:

Important message

You have added more of the Kill Bill: Volumes 1 and 2 - Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook than the 94 currently available from this seller.

;)

Thanks for the advice. Ordered one. :thumbs:

Important message

;)

Surely that will only be relevant to the stock Zavvi have allocated to be sold through Play?
They could have much more sitting in their warehouse that is only being sold through their own website. Just a thought!

Surely that will only be relevant to the stock Zavvi have allocated to be sold through Play?
They could have much more sitting in their warehouse that is only being sold through their own website. Just a thought!

I found Zavvi outlet store on eBay and put it on watching. 432 left when I last checked.

Last edited:
Thanks to the Zavvi 24 hr deal....this appears to be thei first tohave now gone OOS. Would expect Taxi Driver to go next judging by reports confirmed by Wreck i believe of under a thousand left....surely this should clear now with the price drop to 10.99