Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 756
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 333
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
Why? It was never a specified quantity run, so the only difference will be that some more folks will have it.

no it was and to quote off there own webpage

Kill Bill: Volumes 1 and 2 - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

the clue is in the words limited edition as to limited to what is another matter but as this was sold out for the best part of 6 months it should be really and truely sold out. Hence why i suspect maybe a re-print.
to me does seem very strange, if its part of orginal lot fair enough.
otherwise becomes pointless calling something "limited" if they re-print again when they feel like it.

What does it matter if it's 4k or 40k if you have your copy. It just means more people will get to own a copy of something they like. All this limited is and always has been a load of old tosh and if you guys are still falling for that after all this time then I can only suggest you open your eyes to what is and always has been a sales tactic to get you to part with your cash. All these people that are disappointed because it's popped up again for sale shows your true character and tbh I find it pretty selfish and somewhat clueless as to the retail game. It's a nice steelbook so just be glad you have a copy. The only reasons I can see for being disappointed is firstly selfishness or monetary gain. Take it from someone who for the last 6 weeks has been trying to sell his collection that 99% of them will sell for a big loss as steelbook prices have decreased massively due to the flooding of the market even the oos/oop ones too so don't be too disappointed.

What does it matter if it's 4k or 40k if you have your copy. It just means more people will get to own a copy of something they like. All this limited is and always has been a load of old tosh and if you guys are still falling for that after all this time then I can only suggest you open your eyes to what is and always has been a sales tactic to get you to part with your cash. All these people that are disappointed because it's popped up again for sale shows your true character and tbh I find it pretty selfish and somewhat clueless as to the retail game. It's a nice steelbook so just be glad you have a copy. The only reasons I can see for being disappointed is firstly selfishness or monetary gain. Take it from someone who for the last 6 weeks has been trying to sell his collection that 99% of them will sell for a big loss as steelbook prices have decreased massively due to the flooding of the market even the oos/oop ones too so don't be too disappointed.

The differnce is as follows. If it is a nice looking limited release I will buy it directly, for the Initial retail price. But if it is known to be a 40000 print, I would surely wait for an inevitable price drop. Thus reprinting limited Editions is not a fair policy. But that is only my opinion.

Best wishes,

Michael

If you want a steelbook, just buy it regardless of print run. If the price drops, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

In the future, these steels will become worth less and less so just enjoy what you have.

If you have a limited edition steelbook, good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a steelbook, just buy it regardless of print run. If the price drops, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

In the future, these steels will become worth less and less so just enjoy what you have.

If you have a limited edition steelbook, good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And very well put indeed. Couldn't agree more and I say that with experience they are indeed becoming worth less and less. And as far as reprints go and being unfair, when you made your purchase it was never ever stated that one day it would not be reprinted. As long as people are paying they will keep reprinting. Nothing unfair about it at all just business nothing more. Just enjoy what you have and stop grumbling. For me I'm glad I'm out and am about half way through selling the lot now, getting what I can while I can and it's the best decision I could have made for me. Not only am I not forking out ££££ of wasted money I've got some ££££££ coming in from the sales too, not a lot mind I've made huge losses but just glad to be shot of the damn things. This game fast turned into an addiction for me good riddance to them a complete waste of my time and money at the end of the day they are just films and there's plenty of blu rays to rent on lovefilm which happens to come FREE with my bank account. Nice one. Most films I watched once twice at the most then they just collect dust while losing value at the same time what a waste of money.