Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus does Film Arena ever show in-hand pictures ?

yes there have been many instances that Karel had posted real pictures of the steel and FullSlip, but not the bonus items if I remember correctly... but it is not common... it's mostly as usual, we have the GB and during the GB or after the GB the Beautyshot is revealed depending when the release date is and how far away the Gb is...

since they already posted the beautyshot for Kingsman and release date is shortly, next pictures to expect is when Karel will have picked them up and will be showing his own copy and taking picture of it

Reactions: harry and luke98
yes there have been many instances that Karel had posted real pictures of the steel and FullSlip, but not the bonus items if I remember correctly... but it is not common... it's mostly as usual, we have the GB and during the GB or after the GB the Beautyshot is revealed depending when the release date is and how far away the Gb is...

since they already posted the beautyshot for Kingsman and release date is shortly, next pictures to expect is when Karel will have picked them up and will be showing his own copy and taking picture of it
Thanks i wish him luck.

Thanks i wish him luck.

Yes Karel is not having it easy to deal with the GBs, Work and his Personal life... but luckilly Kingsman and Whiplash are close together as a release date, hopefully he will be able to pick them both up at the same time. But I guess we will see with the amount of copies he has for just Kingsman I wonder if that will fit into his car :wow: ..may want to check tire pressure :hilarious:

Reactions: harry and luke98
Yes Karel is not having it easy to deal with the GBs, Work and his Personal life... but luckilly Kingsman and Whiplash are close together as a release date, hopefully he will be able to pick them both up at the same time. But I guess we will see with the amount of copies he has for just Kingsman I wonder if that will fit into his car :wow: ..may want to check tire pressure :hilarious:
lol he will buy a trailer maybe ?

Reactions: harry
lol he will buy a trailer maybe ?

lol yah I would not want all those copies in a trailer with all the bumps and boxes straight on the floor in boxes, that would be disaster knowing how they are packaged in boxes for Karel to bring...lets just hope it will fit, never the less, other releases also around this time so I don't expect only 1 trip. But just Kingsman is a massive GB to undertake and the shipping process for Karel I just feel so bad this will be so much work.

lol yah I would not want all those copies in a trailer with all the bumps and boxes straight on the floor in boxes, that would be disaster knowing how they are packaged in boxes for Karel to bring...lets just hope it will fit, never the less, other releases also around this time so I don't expect only 1 trip. But just Kingsman is a massive GB to undertake and the shipping process for Karel I just feel so bad this will be so much work.
yes he is going to need luck or buy a crane or tie some Steelbooks to the roof of his car with a rope :hilarious:

Reactions: harry
We should support Karel in any way possible. I cannot believe how much work this is, all the posts, changes, pm's etc. Not even in his native tongue.

Karel doesn't even ask for a fee. I feel for him and love what he does for us ninja's.

Keep it up Karel. A tip will be coming soon. You deserve it alot.

We should support Karel in any way possible. I cannot believe how much work this is, all the posts, changes, pm's etc. Not even in his native tongue.

Karel doesn't even ask for a fee. I feel for him and love what he does for us ninja's.

Keep it up Karel. A tip will be coming soon. You deserve it alot.

a good way in helping Karel, would be, and only if absolutely necessary, to write Collector directly and not CC Karel on the PM as he doesn't read them anyway he forwards them to collector. This would avoid Karel to forward every messages that he receives and especially that everything that he is dealing with, him not having to forward messages would be helpful... but also as I said, only really necessary messages as Collector receives a LOT of messages for Karel. This would be a great way to help.