Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the BBFC scenes of violence were altered by the studio in order to achieve a 15 cert. Details here (Spoiler alert).
]

this is what I thought at first but people are saying it is uncensored so this was confusing information on the bbfc which at first is where I took my info...

and the article I read was comparing the German version to the Uk one, just need someone to clock the disk to confirm it is 2h08:44 sec = Uncensored

I have a digital copy of the USA release not checked it yet but it's the unrated version
I will check on Tue what the run time is for the main feature

@RabbitChen I checked all asian subs, there was 2 but a possible third one I had a hard time telling which one was which one as in the menu there were not labeled but just written the language in it's language...

nevertheless all Asian Subs, started the movie from the beginning for all 2 maybe 3 of them and all clocked at 2h08:44sec which would mean Uncensored...I did not check the joke but since it is same run time as English run time I would assume same content :)

@RabbitChen I checked all asian subs, there was 2 but a possible third one I had a hard time telling which one was which one as in the menu there were not labeled but just written the language in it's language...

nevertheless all Asian Subs, started the movie from the beginning for all 2 maybe 3 of them and all clocked at 2h08:44sec which would mean Uncensored...I did not check the joke but since it is same run time as English run time I would assume same content :)
ok, got it, thanks!
;)

Reactions: Actarus
Thanks.

But it looks like what was submitted was the final cut released for the movie worldwide (it says at the bottom 'All known versions of this work passed uncut'.)

So I guess we'll never know what exactly was cut.

that is what bbfc always write for every single release, it has nothing to do with the rest of the world. I don't know why they phrase it this way as it is the classification for the UK only :cautious:
all they can judge is the info that was submitted to them for the UK Version to get Classification in the UK.

Each country has their own :happy:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The release date has now been postponed to 06/07/15.

Those Packages sometimes can take longer to manufacture as they have to order the Bonus items and also wait for all items to be in their possession before being able to put everything together. Delays do happen, so they have no choice in pushing the release date...but I prefer a retailer that will act like film arena does as opposed to rushing the Process and to deliver us a product of a lesser quality.
They take their time to make sure everything is perfect before putting the package together in such high quality standard that we have become accustomed to from the start and also that they wish to deliver. film arena is quality First.

Those Packages sometimes can take longer to manufacture as they have to order the Bonus items and also wait for all items to be in their possession before being able to put everything together. Delays do happen, so they have no choice in pushing the release date...but I prefer a retailer that will act like film arena does as opposed to rushing the Process and to deliver us a product of a lesser quality.
They take their time to make sure everything is perfect before putting the package together in such high quality standard that we have become accustomed to from the start and also that they wish to deliver. film arena is quality First.

Thanks @Actarus for your detailed response to my earlier post - Please Note, (incase otherwise perceived) this was not posted with any negativity in regards to the release date, but in fact to be informative and enlighten other members for those who may not be aware. I understand the quality of products offered by filmarena as I myself have purchased from there also :)

Thanks @Actarus for your detailed response to my earlier post - Please Note, (incase otherwise perceived) this was not posted with any negativity in regards to the release date, but in fact to be informative and enlighten other members for those who may not be aware. I understand the quality of products offered by filmarena as I myself have purchased from there also :)

oh I did not think this was intended with any negativity :happy:

it is custom for film arena to push the release date for their FAC numbered editions; either 1 time and I have even seen many releases that the release date was pushed 3 to 4 times....so film arena pushing their release date is absolutely normal.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks.

But it looks like what was submitted was the final cut released for the movie worldwide (it says at the bottom 'All known versions of this work passed uncut'.)

So I guess we'll never know what exactly was cut.

Just trims on the violence "there was A LOT more blood originally". Mark Millar talked about it on Twitter before the film came out. The current UK version is uncut as thats what was officially sent to the censors for a final rating.:thumbs:

The "joke" might be trimmed for certain Asian countries as it's illegal there but the rest of us are all getting the same version. There is no version with more gore "at the moment" but with the film being a huge success we may see a Directors cut 18 cert at some point.;)

confirmed with @RabbitChen Taiwan and HK version used the same US disks it is rated ''R'' Restricted and no scene were cut, BB.ca also used the US Disk ''R'' rated not the Canadian Disk. Uncensored clocks at 2h08:44 sec which is the correct time for Uncesored version and @Jospef confirmed in regards to the Czech Steel (post earlier in the thread)
I already knew all of that.