Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my package today of whiplash, kingsman, t1, and exodus. Ruined the bottom of my exodus slip with that damn piece of tape...glad the other slips didn't have that tape lol. Seriously didn't pull it hard or fast..

Sorry to hear that @nicblue. What bit of tape are you referring too?

You know how the numbered card has those two little pieces of circle tape? The original FA exclusives; maze runner, heat etc have the card directly on the back of the slip.

FA now has a piece of cardboard that is the same picture of the back of the slip that has the numbered card taped to it. However, exodus's piece of cardboard had the two little pieces of circle tape on the bottom and top of the slip. I took the top one off very carefully but I guess not as carefully for the bottom tape lol. It tore the paint off the slip. The exodus slip is the same material as whiplash or heat btw! Once you remove the gloss lol.

But whiplash, T1, kingsman back cardboard is just laid on there, not taped! Guess they found out the hard way lol

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
You know how the numbered card has those two little pieces of circle tape? The original FA exclusives; maze runner, heat etc have the card directly on the back of the slip.

FA now has a piece of cardboard that is the same picture of the back of the slip that has the numbered card taped to it. However, exodus's piece of cardboard had the two little pieces of circle tape on the bottom and top of the slip. I took the top one off very carefully but I guess not as carefully for the bottom tape lol. It tore the paint off the slip. The exodus slip is the same material as whiplash or heat btw! Once you remove the gloss lol.

But whiplash, T1, kingsman back cardboard is just laid on there, not taped! Guess they found out the hard way lol
Ahh, I see! I know exactly what you mean now. However, My Kingsman and Commando both came with an extra card on the back of the Fullslip (same picture as the back as you stated) but was also stuck down with the clear round stickers. Mine came off fairly easily without damaging the slip luckily. So sorry to hear about your Exodus slip :(:ohno:(n)

EDIT: It was only Commando that the extra backing card was stuck down with the clear stickers. My Kingsman was loose as you stated (I think!).

Now collectors are worrying about Slip thickness @_@ :D [emoji14]

lol my thoughts exactly. Who cares so long as it doesn't result in the end product being damaged

I love film arena and totally support them and our amazing GB host.

Although I did make note of a flaw on the T1 slip. There are too many artcards inside, and its such a tight fit on the T1 slip, i noted the the back of the slip is slightly compressed outward. I dont think this has anything to do with slips thickness, but more to do with the huge thick deck of artcards crammed inside. very tight fit. too tight.

Sorry if this observation offended anyone, that was certainly NOT my intention.

Peace + Love!

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT and ocielz
i got mine today. however the full slip is not plastic wrap but the steelbook inside the full slip is wrapped. Is that normal?

or is it both full slip and steelbook has their own individual plastic wrapping?

i got mine today. however the full slip is not plastic wrap but the steelbook inside the full slip is wrapped. Is that normal?
or is it both full slip and steelbook has their own individual plastic wrapping?
Any FilmArena steelbooks I've received have always had shrinkwrap around the full slip.
If yours didn't come with it and you ordered from the GB or directly from FilmArena I would say it's more than likely that customs inspected the package.

If you ordered from eBay or the like, it's also possible that someone advertised a copy they opened as 'new'.

I wonder if anyone else had FAC release with full of air. The second Terminator copy was filled with air and looked like airballoon. Something I haven't ever seen. It was quite easy to choose my open copy. I wonder if anyone else had these airballoons from FA? I wish I had taken a photo before piercing the air out...

that is not normal. it should all be in plastic wrap
Any FilmArena steelbooks I've received have always had shrinkwrap around the full slip.
If yours didn't come with it and you ordered from the GB or directly from FilmArena I would say it's more than likely that customs inspected the package.

If you ordered from eBay or the like, it's also possible that someone advertised a copy they opened as 'new'.
That is strange @toratora...

As per @howarmat and @MrBMT's helpful posts above, the whole package (Steelbook + Fullslip) should be factory sealed.

Also, when FilmArena's packages include a Lenticular, the Steebook itself is actually factory sealed twice. Once around the Steelbook itself and once again after they place the Lenticular Magnet on the front.

I like their attention to detail... :)

Reactions: toratora
the package has no indication that it is opened by custom though

BTW i got it from the GB here. Thanks HDN

Ok so let me just get this right. For Kingsman Film Arena Steelbook

There's 3 plastic wrapping

1) first around the steelbook

2) second around the lenti magnet after it is placed in front along with the steelbook

3) third and finally around the full slip package

My understanding correct?

Reactions: Mickle_89
the package has no indication that it is opened by custom though

BTW i got it from the GB here. Thanks HDN

Ok so let me just get this right. For Kingsman Film Arena Steelbook

There's 3 plastic wrapping

1) first around the steelbook

2) second around the lenti magnet after it is placed in front along with the steelbook

3) third and finally around the full slip package

My understanding correct?
Correct @toratora... :)

This rule only applies to FA packages that include a lenticular magnet such as Kingsman. My Commando and T1 was the same too.

Hope this helps... :thumbs:

Reactions: toratora
I love film arena and totally support them and our amazing GB host.

Although I did make note of a flaw on the T1 slip. There are too many artcards inside, and its such a tight fit on the T1 slip, i noted the the back of the slip is slightly compressed outward. I dont think this has anything to do with slips thickness, but more to do with the huge thick deck of artcards crammed inside. very tight fit. too tight.

Sorry if this observation offended anyone, that was certainly NOT my intention.

Peace + Love!

I feel same as you do, noticed slight bump where there is the back side numbering card area seems like a little bulge... so I can't put them straight side to side because of the bump and the card not wanting to make an indentation on the one leaning against it, so I have to leave a little bit of space at bottom of slip and angle it a tiny bit so they are kinda all tilting a bit...

but For Kingsman I had a hard time to put back the packet of card where it belonged, making the bulge of the fullslip making a round(slightly) shape to the slip and also when I put the pack of card back into Whiplash, it was making the back side little rounded also but not as much as there was no lenti magnet in that package so a thickness less. But Indeed that is a criticism I have which I will bring up to the right person as they make the slip rounded when it should be flat straight. if they add bonus art cards, it should not affect making the slip to bulge a little I totally agree with @SlipcoverGirl as it has been a concern of mine but never thought to mention anything. I think they should be put in a bigger envelop, maybe 2 piles to make them less thick and have them put inside the steel as Nova does.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 1 person