Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99
Note: Includes art cards

01-484152.jpg

02-484152.jpg
03-484152.jpg
04-484152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got lucky here, forgot about it as I am away but I ordered this with my old card and HMV cancelled the order.
Not too happy that I didn't get a choice to update my card (Wonder Woman was on order too and if that had gone out of stock I would have been p issued) but relieved at the same time.

Thought id post this in here as it's the current active HMV thread.

They tweeted earlier there will be 2 artwork reveals on the way. Some of the comments suggest it could be a IT steelbook and I hope we do get one (and also one for mother) but they use the words "artwork reveal" so I'm guessing atomic blonde and the mummy artworks will be shown soon.
Think they are the only 2 exclusives with "final artwork tbc" on them

They tweeted earlier there will be 2 artwork reveals on the way. Some of the comments suggest it could be a IT steelbook and I hope we do get one (and also one for mother) but they use the words "artwork reveal" so I'm guessing atomic blonde and the mummy artworks will be shown soon.

And Transformers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

I really hope it's an It steel! Loved it!

Reactions: Flloydo
And Transformers.

Ahh I forgot about that

I really hope it's an It steel! Loved it!

I doubt it's a new steel because of the wording but they could of made an error. Seeing it next week and I can't wait for it. I'm hoping for a IT and mother steel but I think Mother suits a PA premium from the look of the film

The Mummy artwork has been finalised on all the standard releases, so it makes sense that it'd be final artwork for that.

I was expecting Zavvi to drop an IT steel at midnight, but if HMV do one that's cool, so long as someone does one!

The Mummy artwork has been finalised on all the standard releases, so it makes sense that it'd be final artwork for that.

I was expecting Zavvi to drop an IT steel at midnight, but if HMV do one that's cool, so long as someone does one!

Although the mummy will be the artwork that's confirmed everywhere else HMV haven't officially announced it so they could still mean that release on their Twitter post

Transformers is a good shout though which will no doubt change to that retro-ish art

Thanks for the photo so it is matte finish and no embossing
Big difference Manta Labs steelbook is full gloss finish and title embossed

Is it pure white or cloudy white the HMV steelbook hard to tell from the photo
HMV steelbook is available from various European retailers and Asia

Manta Labs release is exclusive in terms of the actual steelbook itself

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I can't get the white label off without leaving the sticky stuff behind :wow:
each to their own, but i find lighter fluid gently dripped/rubbed on the sticker residue takes it right off, and of course then evaporates, leaving you with a nice clean unmarked steelbook. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
Same 1/4 slip as Manta (minus the texturing by the looks of things)

When comparing to Manta's, it just looks cheap :confused: ...that 1/4 slip j-card from manta the texture is what makes it so lush and wonderful...
....this is as bland as oatmeal without brown sugar :p

...and the finish on that steel :vomit:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz