Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchi Exclusive No. 22) [Korea]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: 13th of August, 2015
Purchase link:
Full Slip
Lenticular
(Pre-order 10:00AM 10th of July, 2015 Korea Time) You can use this time zone converter. Cancellation and unpaid orders go live at 2 PM, 18th of July (Korean Time)
Price: $34.99 SOLD OUT

Note:
Full Slip Version - no booklet (1000 copies)
Lenticular Version - no booklet (Total 1500 copies)

11698567_1750595668500976_8914404625616728738_n.jpg

11141138_1750595648500978_3798813140680948788_n.jpg
1513681_1751856085041601_1116662957646759661_n.jpg

11247963_1750595608500982_2431029305656581562_n.jpg
11210401_1751856045041605_9148038868932736533_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That lenticular is going to surprise many when they have it in hand.

This is the same as Snowpiercer demand wise with an even better lenticular.

I never made any reference whatsoever to any other Kimchi releases in a negative way nor did I mention one, unless I am loosing my mind. I don't know where you get this as I only spoke about this specific release... it is the Opposite, it isn't like Kimchi to put out a Package even if they use the WWA Steel and not add Bonus Items, that is what surprised me and that is what I made reference to.

And to speak about what the opinion of the ''collecting community'' in reference to which is seen as a better retailer ''comparing one retailer to another'' is a bit presumptuous of your part. You can Speak for your self that I respect ! but your opinion of what ''others'' think, I think that should be left aside and let people speak for themselves.

I think what this release brings is actually the WWA Steel(for those who missed) in a not so bad FullSlip And Lenti(does it have a WOW factor ???), but it does not bring more to the table than that. I don't think in terms of actual Packages, it's brings more than a fullslip and a steel(which is not even manufactured by Kimchi as it is WWA Steel), no one can say otherwise as there is no other components to this package. So is it a ''well thought of put together package'' ? Honestly it's only a slip and a steel(even though both will be quality doesn't change anything.)

I put the words I don't think before and after in my thoughts both times above when commenting on FA vs Kimichi, I was just giving my opinion, sorry you took it another way. On the other hand I did not mean to infer you said anything negative about other Kimichi releases, I'm not sure what I was trying to say, that sentence was a mess, I apologize.

I have no idea if this will be a good release or not, Kimichi usually puts out good exclusives. Are you sure this SB will not end up a WEA? It doesn't make any sense, I assumed Kimichi started the KimichiDVD collection for WWA SB's packages with WEA Slips? Why wouldn't they release it under that instead of the Exclusive line?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Keep a close eye on Kimchi's Facebook page, they may make an announcement on any cancelations etc if it's really sold out, or they may have reverted to Zavvi tactics, trying to make you believe it's sold out when it really isn't so next time it's back in stock you feel you must get it, it's just sales tactics. I hope it's not something Kimchi have adopted but I'm afraid that if they read the negativity about this release coming for this thread it may be something they've done purposely to improve sales.

@jacobsever @Hatori Damn! Look what happened guys. BOTH sold out!!! :( And you guys said it'd last a while :cry:
Oh well, guess its my luck. Time to find a lenti through trades I suppose :watch:
Wait some days. You don't know the amount for the international buyers. Maybe the unsold domestic stock will be available for international buyers. I didn't expect that. I just can say sorry to you.

Reactions: harry
Have any of you ever seen a steel, that only had 5 pages dedicated to it here and only 2 pages at bd.com, sell out that fast? Somethings fishy. :cautious:

The only thing that is fishy is suggesting some shenanigans are going on :rofl::LOL:

There is no reason for them to pull the listing after 2 hrs if it is not sold out. Also, many assume that only international buyers were interested in this. There seems to be no regular release ( non exclusive ) announced for this thus far either. The silent nation seems to be by far stronger than most think. Just because of all the negativity around this since being announced doesn't mean the interest was diminished. Got me a lenticular :)

Reactions: MGD
I was actually interested in purchasing a copy but completely missed the timing. Crossing fingers that some more copies show up for sale.