Release date: November 25, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK
Notes: 751 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14444849_1111322098984765_58629197003177188_o.jpg

14469449_1111322135651428_1764808850888197179_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They did a fine job with this one. I saw the GB thread on Saturday, but did not set any reminder to check on the art on Sunday. One day to decide? On Monday I saw the full package and went to the FA website, could not order, but asked to be notified about this when it comes available. I don't know if I will even get an email from them saying I can order, or will it just be cancellations. I have never ordered from them direct. Seems I could never just go there and order what I wanted. Am I too late?
'

You may still have a chance if you clicked on the button to want a copy early enough.
Pre-orders for still collectible numbers started on Monday September 26 at 20:00 hours CET and will end on Friday September 30 at 20:00 CET.
So this week, to be able to ''Pre-Order'' a copy from FA directly the collector must own a still collectible number in the range of 0 to 750.
Collectors with higher numbers(above 750) or who do not own a number, should click on the button ''I WANT TO BUY''.
If copies become available, the person will receive an email with the Option to purchase a copy.
Once the button ''I Want To Buy'' disappear(once FA knows how many copies will remain available ie: amount of copies not purchased by collectors owning a collectible number), once the Button disappear, the Edition will become Sold Out.

Best way to ensure you get a copy if you do not own a collectible number is by entering the Group Buy.
As an exception*, if you enter a Group Buy and there is no Fullslip Mockup Presented or Beautyshot, once presented usually you are given the option to cancel your nGroup Buy Request if you do not like the Beautyshot. In any case, usually the Beautyshot/Fullslip is presented before a Gb Starts or during the period that the Group Buy is Open. Once Group Buy Closes, you can no longer make changes or requests as the GB list is being finalized.

* if no Artworks are presented before Gb Opens or During The GB, there should be a message by Karel or Martin to inform us how they will proceed with the Group Buy.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx and WKRP