L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: April 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set (No PayPal or Visa on HDZeta for the time being - Mastercard accepted) Pre-order April 5.
HDN Group Buy: supports Paypal Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

Group buy quantity:
Box set - 100
Lenti - 200
Full Slip - 50

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

lenti.jpg FS.jpg quarter.jpg box.jpg
LA steelbook Outside(1).jpg LA steelbook inside(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im starting to little bit regret I didn´t order Lenti instead of Fullslip. It looks deadly sharp and the font is nice. Well, maybe FS will surprise me in a pleasant way when I get it in hands. Will see, should be here any day now.

• Thanks
Reactions: 1990ge
So I´ve got my FullSlip today, but unfortunately it got damaged during the delivery :(:pain:. That´s really surprising considering the package (bigger box with really hard edges), but blame is not only on courriers, but on HDzeta as well, they put big air bubbles inside only from one side, so on the other was slip almost naked (If Im not counting the tiny soft airbubble envelope which is like no protection whatsoever :rolleyes:).

Question to you guys, how is it with HDzeta support with thing like this? Should I expect partial refund, or in better case, replacement? Or, the worst case scenario, nothing at all? :LOL: Also, which e-mail address should I use for contacting them regarding damage? Thanks in advance.

Here are the painful photos :arghh:
DSC_1098.jpg DSC_1099.jpg

By the way, by the outside look at the slip, it actually not bad at all, the texture of it looks pretty soft and gentle, and the font on sides and front is not only embossed, but it has kind of smokey texture, so it´s not only plain white like it could be perceived by the preview pics. Also I like the thickness and weight of it. All in all, it looks really high-class, which fits the movie perfectly. But despite all this, if there will be possibility of a replacement, I will ask for Lenti instead :whistle:

So I´ve got my FullSlip today, but unfortunately it got damaged during the delivery :(:pain:. That´s really surprising considering the package (bigger box with really hard edges), but blame is not only on courriers, but on HDzeta as well, they put big air bubbles inside only from one side, so on the other was slip almost naked (If Im not counting the tiny soft airbubble envelope which is like no protection whatsoever :rolleyes:).

Question to you guys, how is it with HDzeta support with thing like this? Should I expect partial refund, or in better case, replacement? Or, the worst case scenario, nothing at all? :LOL: Also, which e-mail address should I use for contacting them regarding damage? Thanks in advance.

Here are the painful photos :arghh:
View attachment 308069 View attachment 308070

By the way, by the outside look at the slip, it actually not bad at all, the texture of it looks pretty soft and gentle, and the font on sides and front is not only embossed, but it has kind of smokey texture, so it´s not only plain white like it could be perceived by the preview pics. Also I like the thickness and weight of it. All in all, it looks really high-class, which fits the movie perfectly. But despite all this, if there will be possibility of a replacement, I will ask for Lenti instead :whistle:

HDZeta have always been great at replacing damaged copies and support in general. I'd send an email to [email protected] with those pics and see what they have to say.

i got mine and this is what i call CLASS.....beautiful, but the steelbook itself at least mine has a lot of imperfections, little tiny dents all over as well as paint chips, this will be really difficult to get pictures, i never had problems like this with HD Zeta so i hope their service is cool............for what its worth i just sent a message to them.

Last edited:
Very happy with my fullslip. Funny though; it seems to be a little larger than others and doesn't fit the SCF2 sleeves. Anyone know of one that would fit?