Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

It would have been Gotham Season 1. Brilliant show and waiting for Season 2 to start (in UK).

Currently keeping up with TWD -S6, Arrow S4, Arrow S2, Supergirl S1 and Z Nation S2.

Waiting for The 100, seems like waiting forever. Still unsure when it will start up again.

January 21st. Press screening have the first 4 episodes and it is supposed to be as fast paced and evolving as season 2.

Thanks - I'm guessing that is US and being in the UK will mean Easter or later as there's no date marked for here yet.

The Office (us) - Took me awhile to warm up to this but about half way trough season 2 it started to grow on me :thumbs: Last season left ;)

I am into season 3 of Parks and Recreation but still not that interesting to watch :meh:

Edit: Ok, just finished watching the last episode of parks and rec and i am still not a fan :meh: It had its moments but overall pretty boring.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watch American Horror Story :thumbs: and man what a show :woot: :drool: :woot: I was hooked after the first episode and i had to watch the whole first season on a row :emb: and i loved it to death ;) :D :happy: Hopefully next season will be as good as the first :)

Binged the new Netflix show love, and it was the first time i have ever seen a show where the side characters are all better than the two main characters.They guy who created the show is the star and writer of the show, and it shows in the situations he's in.He is a freaking nerd that gets the hottest women to sleep with him and everyone just loves him no matter how horrible he is.It's unrealistic and comes off as he just wants to write himself making out with hot girls for no reason.

Show would be better with out the main characters.

Since I couldn't find a tread for the TV Show, I'll post it here! :thumbs: Check it out @tridon!

Loved Season 1, can't wait! :woot:

I'm waiting on this myself.I Marathon the first season last year and was pleasantly surprised.

looks like the rock is going to have his hands full this season.And that Vin diesel diss:rofl:.I'm totally expecting a rewrite on the next fast script to retaliate.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The Soprano's....first time too,not sure why it took me so long and it is brilliant,I thought Breaking Bad would be hard to beat but I might just be enjoying this more....just started season five....great stuff.

Reactions: luke98