Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

Finishing up Parks and Recreation, and season 3 of House of Cards is next. Probably going to go back and binge on Breaking Bad soon too!

Last season of Two and a Half men, i mean come on how many gay jokes can you fit in one season :p But i have to admit i was laughing in the end but that´s because i had a "few" vodka´s :D :hungry: ;) Just star tin from season 1 :thumbs: You just cant replace Charlie :thumbs: and i might have to take "few" of those drinks more, just to make this show funny :p :D :cigar:

Finished watching 'The 100' last night, after blitzing through them last few days lol @zoneism well worth a watch!!!

Will probably start watching '12 monkeys' - though tempted with American Horror Story

Reactions: zoneism
GF and I just watched the first xfiles movie.
We finished season 5 and planned to watch the movie then start season 6. We know that M leaves the show pretty soon..debating whether or not we should just look up the main plot epi's and watch them or truck it through with the new co lead. Not sure it's worth watching without the main co lead.

Neither of us have seen the ending so please don't spoil! We're preparing for the reboot. Really enjoyed the movie, was an awesome tie into the show and answered a lot of questions plus asked more lol.

After x-files we plan on doing peaky blinders and possibly the fall.

Last edited:
I have X-files on my 'to watch list' also, as my wife keeps saying how good it was, so yes use spoilers please :D

p.s. been watching The Flash, pretty impressed with it, more so than The Arrow.

I have X-files on my 'to watch list' also, as my wife keeps saying how good it was, so yes use spoilers please :D

p.s. been watching The Flash, pretty impressed with it, more so than The Arrow.

Done, sorry bout that, you better hurry if it's on your watch list man! There's like 500 epis. more like 200 at 50mins a piece..I think we've been watching this for 2 months so far lol

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus