Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 242
  • les-mis-sm.jpg
    les-mis-sm.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I get my raise soon i'm backing off on a few steels for now. Probably in for Zero Dark Thirty but not sure about Les Miserables. Might have to do more freelancing just to keep up on the new releases.

Unless I get my raise soon i'm backing off on a few steels for now. Probably in for Zero Dark Thirty but not sure about Les Miserables. Might have to do more freelancing just to keep up on the new releases.

funny thats the opposite for me, definately getting les mis and possibly getting ZDT

finally BB back in the game, seemed like they gave up on steels after Res V.

Anyway, I feel like they could've done more with the artwork on this and ZDT...just not diggin these for some reason but I'm still going to buy regardless.

finally BB back in the game, seemed like they gave up on steels after Res V.

Anyway, I feel like they could've done more with the artwork on this and ZDT...just not diggin these for some reason but I'm still going to buy regardless.

I dunno Resident Evil came out 12/21 but since then other than maybe taken there really hasn't been a big release and since taken I would guess Argo is really the only other movie they may have missed out on

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet and Lester
The French text puts me off. Easy pass.

You are joking right?

Lol, I hope so!

:violent:

Oh dear... Funniest post I have read all day!

AGREED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should it say THE MISERABLES

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

thats usually a comment reserved for me :hilarious:

To be honest, the inner child in me has been wanting to do that ever since it got announced, but I would have thought some one else would have done by now. I can see some have a sense of humour, like me.

By the way, I think I'll wait for the edited version, the version with the singing removed. Only then I might get it. ;)

To be honest, the inner child in me has been wanting to do that ever since it got announced, but I would have thought some one else would have done by now. I can see some have a sense of humour, like me.

By the way, I think I'll wait for the edited version, the version with the singing removed. Only then I might get it. ;)

If they removed all the singing for editing, wouldn't it be a blank BR?:hilarious:

Reactions: earthscope