Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 245
  • les-mis-sm.jpg
    les-mis-sm.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen the Stage version so looking forward to the film...Hoping the Blu is region free or at least AB. Awesome artwork!

Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering on BestBuy.com? Are orders usually delivered on release day?

Depends on where you live. I would recommend doing store pick-up if possible since there packaging usually allows the item to arrive with some damage.

Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering on BestBuy.com? Are orders usually delivered on release day?

Very often they delivered around that time, yes. People got the Game of Thrones S2 set on Monday the week it released.

I would not guarantee that you could count on it - depends on UPS, when they ship, etc.

Reactions: ryanmcv
Very often they delivered around that time, yes. People got the Game of Thrones S2 set on Monday the week it released.

I would not guarantee that you could count on it - depends on UPS, when they ship, etc.

Thanks. Does Best Buy pack the steelbooks very well? I've heard some horror stories in the past.

Not at all. I have had to return every one I have bought. I would like to know how members are getting there stuff on or before release date buying online. Mine is always about a week after RD.

Not at all. I have had to return every one I have bought. I would like to know how members are getting there stuff on or before release date buying online. Mine is always about a week after RD.

I think its all about location. I have gotten stuff before (not steelbooks) because i have a distribution center less than 40 mins away.

It's that damn postal thing they have, where UPS picks up and then delivers to the PO for distribution. Stupid if you ask me.

Always pick up in store. Regular amarays are no problem via mail. As has been said before, I would order online for store pick up or just show up at the store.
Ps
I always order a couple of copies for store pick up and select the best one(s) available.

Always pick up in store. Regular amarays are no problem via mail. As has been said before, I would order online for store pick up or just show up at the store.
Ps
I always order a couple of copies for store pick up and select the best one(s) available.

When does store pick-up usually become available? It's currently unavailable for most (if not, all) pre-orders. I would be able to get to the store on release day, but it probably wouldn't be until after work (about 5pm). How fast do these things usually sell?

It depends on your location how fast they sell. My store is always sold out by noon. I do in-store pick up at about 6AM that day

It depends on your location how fast they sell. My store is always sold out by noon. I do in-store pick up at about 6AM that day

So are you saying that BestBuy.com will allow you to select in-store pickup around 6:00am on release day? That would be perfect.