Let The Bullets Fly (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date of October 15, 2011.

The First Chinese Film gets a steelbook treatment in China!
Hualu Media and BluFans.com Join Release, limited edition
Chinese biggest box-office in 2010, LET THE BULLETS FLY, will enjoy a steelbook treatment. Confirmed G2 (BD50) blu-ray steelbook.

lbf.jpg

The artwork courtsey from BLUFANS.com (China) and is not final.

LET THE BULLETS FLY(IMDb)

Movie Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
copying and counterfeiting is quintessentially chinese, i dont see anything wrong with it in regards to the quality of the steelbook, makes the steelbook more authentic in my opinion

i'm not being racist, im chinese myself

Last edited:
copying and counterfeiting is quintessentially chinese, i dont see anything wrong with it in regards to the quality of the steelbook, makes the steelbook more authentic in my opinion

i'm not being racist, im chinese myself
I am chinese also, that steelbook is damn nice, just that paper... haha.... nice copycat. :p

They is two BD there, I still wondering those extra art work is from that steelbook edition or from that normal slipcover edition.

I can't find anywhere online selling that steelbook... haizz....... going to look ebay now.

Edit: eBay also don't have... :(

Last edited:
I am chinese also, that steelbook is damn nice, just that paper... haha.... nice copycat. :p

They is two BD there, I still wondering those extra art work is from that steelbook edition or from that normal slipcover edition.

I can't find anywhere online selling that steelbook... haizz....... going to look ebay now.

Edit: eBay also don't have... :(

I have 2 incoming currently. I may be tempted to move 1 of them when it arrives if both are mint...

About the CC looks like card, Don't take that too seriously. I think they just want to have some fun with the release. It is a complimentary item to their Blufans members.

Last edited:
Got mine! It's a beautiful SB too. Don't have the guts to open it up though. Still contemplating a trade or sale on mine due to it's rarity. I could probably get 4-5 of my wants just from this one though......

Shame, especially as I have not seen one for less than £500 !! I guess I will never have one in my collection...

There's one on ebay, tried to post a link but i only have 5 posts so far :hilarious: its an auction starting at £0.99, surely it can not be genuine? Considering the seller has 0 feedback and all lol

Same pic as the bloke getting slated for having 6 ebay accounts and being a member for 20 years, his words not mine