Let The Bullets Fly (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date of October 15, 2011.

The First Chinese Film gets a steelbook treatment in China!
Hualu Media and BluFans.com Join Release, limited edition
Chinese biggest box-office in 2010, LET THE BULLETS FLY, will enjoy a steelbook treatment. Confirmed G2 (BD50) blu-ray steelbook.

lbf.jpg

The artwork courtsey from BLUFANS.com (China) and is not final.

LET THE BULLETS FLY(IMDb)

Movie Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was told they were all already paid for tho ... so they are all secured ... so ebay is only way anyways unless forumer's pop up with many to help ... but it seems to be a Chinese secret or something *shrug* since I guess this is technically old news ....

HAH so really us from the US still don't have a shot at securing one at or even near cost. :hilarious:

But thanks for the info :). I'm sure this is painful to those with copies already

FYI - I was told that only half of these ever went to print. ie. 500 ... hence why these are so rare right now .... but that there is a hold up on when the next 500 will go to print ... so my guess is when the next 500 come out the demand for this will go down (just a bit) since I would only assume that a few people bought doubles, triples etc. and then more will appear on ebay ... hopefully enough that drives the prices down so they'll be obtainable for those who want this but dont want to pay extremes.

I was told this by a trusted source, so take that for what its worth.

All I can say is all 1000 went to print, but there are some quality issues there.
the rest of story is uncertain.

Reactions: Wreck and SlimJim24
Thanks Kev ... crazy about quality issues ... but I guess there is still a large amount to jump in collectors hands ...

Reactions: spawnshop
More shocking news from this release.

Those who owns this, hold on to them tightly as this is definitely less than 1000pcs on the street. All 1000pcs were produce but most of them not making it to the street as replacement and damage are high.

My second order were cancel and arranging for refund now, those orders that have not been deliver will never get fulfill.

Reactions: bgmat58
Thanks for the info, k1d!

In Kevin's GB thread for FMC he mentioned that only the first 500 were limited or something like that with some sort of insert of certificate. How do I tell if my copy is one of the first 500? It is still sealed and I do not care to open it to find out if that is the only way!

Thanks for the info, k1d!

In Kevin's GB thread for FMC he mentioned that only the first 500 were limited or something like that with some sort of insert of certificate. How do I tell if my copy is one of the first 500? It is still sealed and I do not care to open it to find out if that is the only way!

If your copy is sealed, it will be the numbers after 500.
The first 500 batch is not sealed. Due to a delay of the steelbook, they send the amaray case first, then the empty steelbook later separately. Also because of some quality control issues, my guess is only 700 in circulation. Whoever got one is very lucky.

Thanks Kevin. You sent me an opened one so I guess mine is the first 500 batch :D Yeah :)

If your copy is sealed, it will be the numbers after 500.
The first 500 batch is not sealed. Due to a delay of the steelbook, they send the amaray case first, then the empty steelbook later separately. Also because of some quality control issues, my guess is only 700 in circulation. Whoever got one is very lucky.

Reactions: Top_cat2
So what's the difference again? the first 500 ones wee opened/without the seal and the rest were sealed, is that it? did they include anything in the first batch (leaflet, unique disc design etc)??

:oohyeah: sealed with the extras :oohyeah:

Attachments

• 250420128294.jpg
    250420128294.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 250420128281.jpg
    250420128281.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 250420128283.jpg
    250420128283.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 250420128286.jpg
    250420128286.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 250420128289.jpg
    250420128289.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 250420128307.jpg
    250420128307.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 98
Thanks Kevin. You sent me an opened one so I guess mine is the first 500 batch :D Yeah :)

So what's the difference again? the first 500 ones wee opened/without the seal and the rest were sealed, is that it? did they include anything in the first batch (leaflet, unique disc design etc)??

@May that one is not opened by me, by the Canadian Custom agents, it is number after 500.

@DJ yes, the difference are the booklet and special disc cover design.
and easiest way to tell is the numbered certificate. unfortunately the number is printed in Chinese.

FYI, the regluar amaray case can be purchased at Amazon.com now.

let the bullets fly

Last edited:
i was under the impression that weight was the factor,whether it was under 500-or above.first 500 weighed more because of the extra's.
i got mine sealed,and im still happy anyway. :oohyeah: