Let The Bullets Fly (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date of October 15, 2011.

The First Chinese Film gets a steelbook treatment in China!
Hualu Media and BluFans.com Join Release, limited edition
Chinese biggest box-office in 2010, LET THE BULLETS FLY, will enjoy a steelbook treatment. Confirmed G2 (BD50) blu-ray steelbook.

lbf.jpg

The artwork courtsey from BLUFANS.com (China) and is not final.

LET THE BULLETS FLY(IMDb)

Movie Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder to members. Posting e-bay links is completely fine, especially if you think something is a deal and will help other members.

However, there are two threads that I have recently been reminding folks of.

First. The bad traders thread. If you have suspicions about an e-bay member or someone else, you'll need to post there OR CONTACT a MOD / STAFF member about how to best "get the word out".

Conversations like this quickly get out of hand, and they do not belong in the discussion threads. I just moved about 10 posts from here to that thread.

Second. The price is high on e-bay thread. Post there when you are shocked / surprised / saddened about what something is going for. These types of links do not below on the this thread and are also considered trading.

These threads both exist in the trading forum for a reason. Please use them.

Thank you.

Last edited:
i still hunting for it anyone have it? i am looking right price or trade? let me know thank
Jump in the queue my friend as there is a loooong wait list for this lol, I'm in it for sometime now, holla @ me if you have a sealed & minty one :scat:

FYI - I was told that only half of these ever went to print. ie. 500 ... hence why these are so rare right now .... but that there is a hold up on when the next 500 will go to print ... so my guess is when the next 500 come out the demand for this will go down (just a bit) since I would only assume that a few people bought doubles, triples etc. and then more will appear on ebay ... hopefully enough that drives the prices down so they'll be obtainable for those who want this but dont want to pay extremes.

I was told this by a trusted source, so take that for what its worth.

FYI - I was told that only half of these ever went to print. ie. 500 ... hence why these are so rare right now .... but that there is a hold up on when the next 500 will go to print ... so my guess is when the next 500 come out the demand for this will go down (just a bit) since I would only assume that a few people bought doubles, triples etc. and then more will appear on ebay ... hopefully enough that drives the prices down so they'll be obtainable for those who want this but dont want to pay extremes.

I was told this by a trusted source, so take that for what its worth.

Great. Surely it'll come out when I'm in basic :hilarious:

Great. Surely it'll come out when I'm in basic :hilarious:

Well I was told they were all already paid for tho ... so they are all secured ... so ebay is only way anyways unless forumer's pop up with many to help ... but it seems to be a Chinese secret or something *shrug* since I guess this is technically old news ....

Reactions: SlimJim24