Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive Series No. 54) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip - Lenticular Edition (Pre-order July 14 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $37.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

The B&W Version disc will be included with paper envelope separately.
Total Print Run : 1,850ea
Fullslip Edition (850 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular Edition (1000 copies Numbered Card)
One click will be made with same no. (1~200)

19748815_2121950324698840_1732970893600092476_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
based on past experience, i've no doubt this will be a good package, but like many i can't see myself buying three premium versions of the same film - no matter how good they are. :(

i like it when companies do something different that no-one else has done, which is often with older or indie films (e.g. Kimchi's Let The Right One In or Spotlight, Manta's Constantine and Walter Mittty, etc), rather than all competing for the same space with variants of the same new releases. sure, plenty will buy all of them, but with so many companies now putting out so many versions of the same films... i'm having to get more and more selective. going to have the same problem with the Alien franchise and FAC vs Manta, too! :dunno:

This movie was not made in 3D

...sadly another THIN Slip :bored:

That is a bummer. I rarely go for the full slips anyway and really dislike how their thin slips are a tad bit too tall. I always go for the lenti. Kinda debating whether I need this or not. Got the Best Buy 4K steel and at the moment feeling like this will not add much to my collection. Missed FAC but getting Manta edition for sure. Double lenti :LOL:

Bit late to the party eh Kimchi? Think they have missed the boat on this one what with Manta and FAC.

The lenti looks good though..

Doubt kimchidvd really feel the competition. They release very frequently (some films that are widely negatively received) and their loyal domestic consumer market always ensures they don't take a loss.

I'd say in terms of quality the best slip releases will go to Kimchi and Manta. Just a shame that these are gonna be thin slips

Release date: Aug 02, 2017
Purchase link: Fullslip Edition Lenticular Edition
Price: USD37.99
Pre-order Date : July 14, 2017 (14:00) (Korea Time)
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

* The B&W Version disc will be included with paper envelope separately.
Total Print Run : 1,850ea
Fullslip Edition (850 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular Edition (1000 copies Numbered Card)
One click will be made with same no. (1~200)

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
" * The B&W Version disc will be included with paper envelope separately."
Should put that in bigger font and glowing color if it matter to anyone,
Question , will their be a place to place it in the steel?

* The B&W Version disc will be included with paper envelope separately.