Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive Series No. 54) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip - Lenticular Edition (Pre-order July 14 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $37.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

The B&W Version disc will be included with paper envelope separately.
Total Print Run : 1,850ea
Fullslip Edition (850 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular Edition (1000 copies Numbered Card)
One click will be made with same no. (1~200)

19748815_2121950324698840_1732970893600092476_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like the look of that Lenti and wish I put an order in... oh well Manta will have to do 4 now!!

I like the top half with hughs head and shoulders. That looks like decent depth and 3D but the bottom is harder to get depth because of the sun shining through making it more blurry.

Maybe they should of chose a different image

I like the top half with hughs head and shoulders. That looks like decent depth and 3D but the bottom is harder to get depth because of the sun shining through making it more blurry.

Maybe they should of chose a different image

Hehe that´s funny coz I on the other hand think the bottom looks more deep because of the ground on horizon and Logan title in front. Either way I think this lenti looks awesome in overall, colours are amazing on this. Such a shame it´s thin O-ring with WWA ******-finish steelbook.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hehe that´s funny coz I on the other hand think the bottom looks more deep because of the ground on horizon and Logan title in front. Either way I think this lenti looks awesome in overall, colours are amazing on this. Such a shame it´s thin O-ring with WWA ******-finish steelbook.

The bottom left half I can see what your saying but I don't see it on the other side

Try and get to your local royal mail sorting office and ask if there's anything waiting for you there. I've had stuff from abroad wait in the building for weeks with no notification.

Really wish I'd pre ordered this one. Love that full slip.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: reisspsy