HMV.co.jp - Sold Out

Price: ¥ 4,926
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg

71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg

Format: Color
Language: English
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region Free (Worldwide Common)
Number of Discs: 2
Publisher: Pony Canyon
DVD Release Date: 2014/09/02
Time: 121 minutes

Attachments

• 61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 299
  • 71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
The back is a major disappointment on this steel! :stop: :muted:

Which is a shame as the rest of the artwork is spot on! :happy:

Novamedia....cough,cough, :confused: :hilarious: should be the ultimate version I think...:p

Reactions: harry and lgans316
Watched this last night and was completely blown away by the Reference Picture Quality and 96Hz astounding Sound track!! Thought my windows were going to blow out at several points in the film...:LOL:
What those guys went through was both mind blowing and heartbreaking. True hero's in every way!
RESPECT!!!!

What an amazing film both for being based on a true story and for what these guys do day in day out, putting their life's on the line for us!!! They were just Badass Warriors......:jawdrop: :notworthy:

Also I can confirm that the subs in a very small part of the film were in English! :thumbs:
Definitely in my top 3 films this year...:wow:

Last edited:
Guys .. I've been meaning to get this via third party seller for $65 .. is this really worth it ? How much would you value this steelbook at ? Or is the NOVAMEDIA version more worthy ? :rolleyes:

Guys .. I've been meaning to get this via third party seller for $65 .. is this really worth it ? How much would you value this steelbook at ? Or is the NOVAMEDIA version more worthy ? :rolleyes:

You will get now 10 different answers by 9 people! If you want to spend that money DO IT. There a lot of good pictures and reviews online! If you dont like it what you see wait for Novamedia! They will do a nice steelbook, too.
$65 + shipping?? its just a few bucks more than the retailprice...so go for it ;)

Reactions: harryhayden