Looking for: Battlestar Galactica - Complete Series (Metal Tin Edition Blu-ray)

Sep 13, 2012
Planet Earth
Wondering if anyone can help me find a copy in Europe. For a good price... Can't seem to find them under 140 british pounds... Thanks in advance!

Battlestar-Galactica-The-complete-series-(Blu-ray)-(20-disc).jpg

Score! :oohyeah:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350596697809#ht_780wt_910

Placed an order but asked the seller to contact me if it's not the tin edition. Which would be really weird if it wasn't, but just in case as some online stores have had the image of the tin edition but later on confirmed it's not and then updated the pictures to the standard edition. :ohno:

Best double check with them before ordering as the tin edition is long out of print. I'm 99% sure that will be the normal edition just with the original stock photo.

Best double check with them before ordering as the tin edition is long out of print. I'm 99% sure that will be the normal edition just with the original stock photo.

Yes. When I paid via paypal I left a message there to them telling them to contact me if it's not the edition on the picture. They didn't contact me, but sent out the item to me today (got shipping notifications) and when I sent them a message again to confirm they said that they "think" it's not the tin edition. Idiots... They don't know what they are selling and they didn't read the paypal note. So I demanded my money back and they haven't answered, going to leave them negative feedback soon and open up a paypal case if they don't answer soon. 70 pounds for the standard edition... that would be a joke. :hilarious: