Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK Limited to 2000

81TWvXh2x0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess so. Film runtime is 1hr 42 and the specs on amazon state 1hr 56

Also read somewhere all formats for home releases got the uncut version

we'll get a steelbook in France with unrated version , and it said 1h41 min !

carefull about the runtime on Amazon , 1h56 because I checked on google and it said :

"The unrated cut of “M3GAN” is actually shorter than the theatrical version, but not by much. The theatrical version runs 1:41:56 while the uncut version clocks in at 1:41:50."

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
So was the jaws a thin slip box with lenticular? didnt follow that thread. Just wondered if they would put a lenticular on a flimsy slipbox?
That's exactly what they did with jaws 2. It wasn't THAT flimsy tbf, but it wasn’t rigid, had spine flaps and the lenti was poorly aligned. Spine looked nothing like the mockup either. I've got duel ordered, if that ends up being the same I won't order any more of the lenti releases.

That's exactly what they did with jaws 2. It wasn't THAT flimsy tbf, but it wasn’t rigid, had spine flaps and the lenti was poorly aligned. Spine looked nothing like the mockup either. I've got duel ordered, if that ends up being the same I won't order any more of the lenti releases.
Thanks for your reply. That does sound disappointing for such a big name movie. Thought this looked a pretty nice set but like you say with a flimsy slip it would be tacky to say the least.

Reactions: Flloydo
we'll get a steelbook in France with unrated version , and it said 1h41 min !

carefull about the runtime on Amazon , 1h56 because I checked on google and it said :

"The unrated cut of “M3GAN” is actually shorter than the theatrical version, but not by much. The theatrical version runs 1:41:56 while the uncut version clocks in at 1:41:50."
Ah fair enough. Like alien where the directors cut is shorter.

Amazon listing total running time of all video material on disc again. There are 3 short featurettes on all releases, totalling a little over 15 mins, which together with 1 hour 41 minute film makes up 1:56.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny