Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK Limited to 2000

81TWvXh2x0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this. Think you’ll be disappointed. Thin slip box and the lenticular is like two frames!!
So a flat flip flop effect rather than 3D?

A missed opportunity here when the preview suggested it could have shown a M3gan dance sequence. I remember in the 80s/90s, some toys had lenticular cards that would show way longer animated sequences. Don't know why we don't see this on today's slipboxes.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
So a flat flip flop effect rather than 3D?

A missed opportunity here when the preview suggested it could have shown a M3gan dance sequence. I remember in the 80s/90s, some toys had lenticular cards that would show way longer animated sequences. Don't know why we don't see this on today's slipboxes.
Yes supposed to represent the dance but with just left and right. Very flat and I know what you mean even cheap trading cards and toys would have great lenticular art. The flimsy slip makes it worse. If there’s no mention of rigid slip; there probably won’t be one. Lesson learned.

I think you did warn me. I ordered the steel only version so will prob return this when that one arrives. Just can’t believe how poor the lenticular is. It actually IS two frames.
I think i did lol gah that sounds awful though. The steel is excellent though, so good job you sorted the steel only version.

Reactions: Retro Parrot
Doesn't look too shabby, shame about the lenti..

I'm still waiting for Zavvi to ship this (and the steel only) despite being charged last week...anyone else waiting as well..?
Not got this from Zavvi, but other orders they are happy to charge but not send for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Retro Parrot
Lenticular is not particularly out of the ordinary. At least this package arrived undamaged. Seems to be a growing carelessness with packages delivered by courier companies.

Attachments

• 400 (1).jpg
    400 (1).jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 400 (2).jpg
    400 (2).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 400 (4).jpg
    400 (4).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44