Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That being said, I'll still be in first thing on release so I know I get a mint one ;p cause they may pick out a crap one.

However Guardians of the Galaxy, which was instore pickup preorder, was a mint copy so eh, got lucky mate I will again.

They also had preorder cards for Furious 7 steel and it listed Avengers steel but they did have the cards yet. Though I didn't get a code for Furious 7, it's say watch it early digitally so "now" like with Mad Mad, so they said they will email it to me.

I'm really happy preordering is back for movies in store. I can plan out funds better that way lol.

UK Ninjas, as there appears to be no announced UK steelbook release are most of you going for this version, as I would have thought we would have heard by now if there is one coming for the UK by now.

Online Preorder is back up.

Well, sorta. Not available for shipping yet, and in store pickup sorta doesn't work.

A member on another forum figured out that if you grab an in stock item, let's say It Follows, add that to your cart as well, choose the pick up store for that item, it will transfer to your Mad Max in the cart. Then just before checkout you can remove the other blu-ray and still place the order for the Mad Max steelbook.

Might take a couple of tries to get it to work, but if you are really worried about in store availability, this might be a way to get an order placed to secure your copy.

Thanks to @sminister for the heads up on this. :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe