Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like i'm out of luck. couldn't manage to get to bby this week at all. guess if i get one i'll end up having to pay an outrageous price for it.

Placed a pickup order at my closest bby when it came back this morning and got a backordered email. So changed locations and still says backordered. Just went to my closest bby on lunch and nothing all out. Not looking good unless you pre-ordered.

I was the first one to the display and some guy came running and grabbed the 2 copies out of my hand and pushed me to the ground. Luckily a manager was right there and told him to leave the store. Of course the idiot threw them so they were badly dented. I looked around and was able to find the last 3 they had in the store.
Rickers Best Buy be like.....

200.gif

:rofl::LOL:

Crazy stuff though :wow:

I was the first one to the display and some guy came running and grabbed the 2 copies out of my hand and pushed me to the ground. Luckily a manager was right there and told him to leave the store. Of course the idiot threw them so they were badly dented. I looked around and was able to find the last 3 they had in the store.

What? Who the F would do that? That is messed up. Sorry to hear about that. I hope you didn't get hurt.

Yeah, I was just glad a manager was there to see him do it. So he ended up with nothing

200.gif

What? Who the F would do that? That is messed up. Sorry to hear about that. I hope you didn't get hurt.

I didn't mention this earlier Rick when we chatted, but that's simple assault. Did Best Buy ask if you wanted to get the police involved? I bet they would have his license plate from the in store cameras...

I was literally the first one in the store when it opened and they had no copies on the shelf. The BBY clerk checked the computer stock and said that all copies belonged to customers who pre-ordered. Apparently, they advertise it in the sales ad, but when you go to the store, they have no stock ...has anyone else run into this problem today?

From my past experience with Best Buy, they are supposed to hold a few copies for walk-in customers. So when the quantity gets below, let's say three, they can no longer be ordered for in store pickup.

Could be that the employees from that Best Buy store you went to actually grabbed them after they were stocked and purchased themselves a copy...

I didn't mention this earlier Rick when we chatted, but that's simple assault. Did Best Buy ask if you wanted to get the police involved? I bet they would have his license plate from the in store cameras...

Yeah, the manager asked me and I said no, I am fine as long as the jerk got nothing. and there are no other BBY's in Maine after Andy wiped them out. "No soup for you" LOL

Yeah, the manager asked me and I said no, I am fine as long as the jerk got nothing. and there are no other BBY's in Maine after Andy wiped them out. "No soup for you" LOL

Yeah, he might have to drive to York or Penobscot county to get copies now! :p

Ha ha :watch:

Reactions: harry
Glad to hear you're alright @Ricker. Can't believe someone would actually do that...

So glad I went in yesterday to grab a pre-order card. My store had 1 on the floor today with a decent-sized dent and a spine-slash. Went to customer service to get the one I pre-ordered and they had one left with nobody's name marked on it. Apparently they accidentally put everything on the floor this morning and didn't realize until later that they hadn't pulled the pre-orders...

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Glad to hear you're alright @Ricker. Can't believe someone would actually do that...

So glad I went in yesterday to grab a pre-order card. My store had 1 on the floor today with a decent-sized dent and a spine-slash. Went to customer service to get the one I pre-ordered and they had one left with nobody's name marked on it. Apparently they accidentally put everything on the floor this morning and didn't realize until later that they hadn't pulled the pre-orders...

This fills me with dread...

Heard it happening to other people, hopefully they'll honor my pre-order cards or I'm making another road trip for the GB, lol

WOW! What an a***hole! Hope you didn't get hurt mate. I take it he was thrown out before you had a chance to put one on his chin?! What an absolute idiot!

I know we all have a mad scramble to get our steels, but that's usually a F5 button bash or a post in a group buy!

Firm believer of what goes around comes around. Hey, he might of got knocked down by a bus later, karma!!

Reactions: Ricker
Is this movie that rare, my best buy had like 6, there is just two collectors that I know of in my area we meet up at best buy and target all the time

Is this movie that rare, my best buy had like 6, there is just two collectors that I know of in my area we meet up at best buy and target all the time

Well Canada and US shared the print run, figure 1000+ Best Buy stores in the USA, at least 10 copies per store...and then online orders...

Not really that rare, just a bit of a scramble for one as things have been confusing up to this point...

Geezus, that's insane!

And what the hell is Franky doing up in New England anyway? :p @bloodsnake007

200.gif

@Ricker LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl: This is fu**ing insane! :wacky: AND hilarious! @steel888 Trust me buddy, Ricker would of been across the store if he was in my way! :naughty: :cool:
pillow-fight-funny.gif

:D :p

But I'm glad that fu**ing assh*le didn't get a copy! :stop: :thumbs: