泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I don't miss the GB for this !!! Seems we've been waiting for a long time now:/ I still haven't bought any version of this movie, still waiting for this............

Reactions: luke98
Wish you good luck @ocielz mate I'm also waiting on updates for this title myself can't wait to hear the great news on when it's made available for a pre order date for us all or a GB being held here hopefully.

I hope I don't miss the GB for this !!! Seems we've been waiting for a long time now:/ I still haven't bought any version of this movie, still waiting for this............

Same here, but I'm getting anxious to watch this again so may pick it up in the sales to tide me over until this is released.

Nothing to worry. The greedy studios will Start re- releasing everything in 4K and will probably do a Steelbook release with 4K discs inside.
Agree.
That's why I'll just wait for regular 4K Amarays to go on sale for $10 - $15 and swap the discs with the current steelbooks. Since they'll still be G2. Plus, I'll only do this to "necessary" movies (ie - Avatar, DC, Marvel, etc)

Yeah, I'm really beginning to grow antsy over this one. I understand delays happen but this is ridiculous. I've been holding off buying the regular retail version since the original street date and I think I'll just get that instead. If they ban me from group buys for not holding up my end, so be it. Can't sit around indefinitely waiting for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.