Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase links:
MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Price: €26.99
Group buy: merowinger

Mad-Max-4---Fury-Road-(Steelbook-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @luke98 :thumbs: - that looks familiar :woot: :LOL:.

Loved the film and it looks as though this is going to be a 'multi-dipper' for me :hungry:.

Reactions: luke98
Anybody know if Media Markt NL will also get these?

Mediamarkt NL will get a Mad Max steelbook but i'm afraid it won't be this version

most likely it will have the same artwork used for countries like Sweden, France and the US

also because the listing says it contains the 2D and 3D version i'm pretty sure it will also mention "3D" next to the title

Reactions: Cyberpunk88
Mediamarkt NL will get a Mad Max steelbook but i'm afraid it won't be this version

most likely it will have the same artwork used for countries like Sweden, France and the US

also because the listing says it contains the 2D and 3D version i'm pretty sure it will also mention "3D" next to the title

But this is the " normal " 2D steelbook version or not?
This does not include a 3D disc like the amazon.de edition
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00WT2Q8OO/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

if the " normal " 2D steelbook version sold by MM and Saturn,has dutch subs, is it safe to assume that the 3D+2D steelbook from amazon.de will also have dutch subs?
As both are german issues?

But this is the " normal " 2D steelbook version or not?
This does not include a 3D disc like the amazon.de edition
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00WT2Q8OO/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

if the " normal " 2D steelbook version sold by MM and Saturn,has dutch subs, is it safe to assume that the 3D+2D steelbook from amazon.de will also have dutch subs?
As both are german issues?

it's a Warner release so all versions should have dutch subtitles

the German Mediamarkt exclusive has unique artwork but has only the 2D version which reminds me of the Man of Steel release

Reactions: Xenomorph
Dutch subs will likely be on french discs (but I'm not sure): they won't be on german discs and they're not on ENG/SPA/ITA/SCAND discs

Reactions: Xenomorph
Dutch subs will likely be on french discs (but I'm not sure): they won't be on german discs and they're not on ENG/SPA/ITA/SCAND discs
Where have the subs for the Scandinavian release been confirmed?

The three previous Mad Max films Scandinavian Blu-ray releases all had Dutch subtitles (along with ca. 25 other subtitle languages).

Subtitle specifications in on-line web shops are typically useless for large international distributors' (Warner, Sony, Universal, ...) releases, as the retailers typically list only the four Scandinavian languages and sometimes English. In reality, e.g., Warner releases almost always come with many more subtitle options.

I never look at specs on web-shops, I have Italian BDs (MM:fr has been released yesterday in Italy), and tracks/subs are ENG/ITA/SPA with SCAND subs, no NED subs; this means that SCAND (and SPA) discs will be the same, without NED subs ;);)
Previous MM movies BDs have lots of tracks/subs because all localized tracks are in DD2.0, and WB made a unique disc for almost the entire Europe; for MM:fr WB uses Dolby Atmos - TrueHD7.1 for english, german, french tracks, then Germany and France have a disc with just their own track (as well as the ENG track, of course), and it'll be the same for San Andreas BDs.
I don't know where dutch subs will be (I guess french discs, since WB put NED subs in FRE releases very often) , but they're not in SCAND discs

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ranavalone