Purchase links:
MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Price: €26.99
Group buy: merowinger

Mad-Max-4---Fury-Road-(Steelbook-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
I never look at specs on web-shops
I thought you might not ;) Just wanted to mention it, as I've seen a few comments (not by you) about, e.g., Scandinavian Hobbit steelbook Blu-ray releases not having English subtitles because on-line retailers don't mention them (they have English subtitles).
I have Italian BDs (MM:fr has been released yesterday in Italy), and tracks/subs are ENG/ITA/SPA with SCAND subs, no NED subs; this means that SCAND discs will be the same, without NED subs ;);)
Makes sense; that's exactly the information I was looking for :thumbs:

I never look at specs on web-shops, I have Italian BDs (MM:fr has been released yesterday in Italy), and tracks/subs are ENG/ITA/SPA with SCAND subs, no NED subs; this means that SCAND (and SPA) discs will be the same, without NED subs ;);)
Previous MM movies BDs have lots of tracks/subs because all localized tracks are in DD2.0, and WB made a unique disc for almost the entire Europe; for MM:fr WB uses Dolby Atmos - TrueHD7.1 for english, german, french tracks, then Germany and France have a disc with just their own track (as well as the ENG track, of course), and it'll be the same for San Andreas BDs.
I don't know where dutch subs will be (I guess french discs, since WB put NED subs in FRE releases very often) , but they're not in SCAND discs

I was just about to ask a question regarding the audio tracks for this one. I wanted to make sure we were still getting the same English track in 7.1 as the U.S. release. Some of the other sites I've looked at in regards to this appear to show the english track listed as DD 5.1, which I would definitely not want.

Where'd you find that information?

My sources are zehnachtzig.de or areadvd.de for german discs, and newsroom.warnerbros.fr for the french ones

Last edited:
Thinking the same question my friend @luke98 but been waiting for HDZeta version for ages but not go no updates as of yet so I've know put my name down in this GB and I've also ordered the JB hifi edition to which has been shipped so should be receiving soon...

Thinking the same question my friend @luke98 but been waiting for HDZeta version for ages but not go no updates as of yet so I've know put my name down in this GB and I've also ordered the JB hifi edition to which has been shipped so should be receiving soon...
JB edition looks the shizzle!!

Can't wait to see what HD Zeta come up with either. Hopefully WEA!!

Reactions: harry and luke98