Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Basil

Yes, this is funny. With Chrome I'm seeing the same new Zavvi home page as you, but IE and Firefox (running on the same PC) still get the old Zavvi home page. No amount of F5 or CTRL-F5 is changing the view for IE and Firefox :D

Last edited:
Empty your browser cache. Or maybe they changed the IP address of A record, you'll see the change within the next 48 hours then.

Not long to go for this. I've said it a few times but I really hope this arrives looking like the picture they have up. I'm personally not feeling the Spanish one due to the terrible back also I think if this is actually white then this could look amazing. I'm crossing my fingers with this one. Please please be white zavvi

Reactions: MGD and Marco86
I keep wondering where the rest (most?) of the Scanavo batch of the Spanish steelbook are going... UK would seem like the logical choice. Spain has previously had a share of Beetlejuice, Mars Attacks! and many others that have been released in the UK with identical artwork.

The current Zavvi preliminary artwork is more to my liking, although I wouldn't be too disappointed with the Spanish steel artwork. Obviously the back is a wasted opportunity.

I think its pretty obvious this is going to be the same as the Spanish one. Spain shares artwork with zavvi often.

It will be a crushing blow to zavvi if it ends up being the same artwork and they ship them out before updating the artwork on the zavvi site before customers have a chance to cancel. I predict it will cause havoc with collectors and the majority of them will stop buying from zavvi ever again.

To be honest I like both the Spanish and this. As long as we get the 3D disc I would be happy with either.

But I do agree that it seems poor show that Zavvi have given no further information when the Spanish version can already be viewed. Especially considering they stated at one point that this would be white and not silver a few months back.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I think its pretty obvious this is going to be the same as the Spanish one. Spain shares artwork with zavvi often.

It will be a crushing blow to zavvi if it ends up being the same artwork and they ship them out before updating the artwork on the zavvi site before customers have a chance to cancel. I predict it will cause havoc with collectors and the majority of them will stop buying from zavvi ever again.

It's never that easy, lol.

I like both artwork. I think very few collectors will be offended if Zavvi sent out the Spanish version with a 3D disc. Just saying.

Big difference in price as well. $30 shipped for the Spanish one vs $40 shipped for the UK version.
How's it going...for the record, I never ordered the Zavvi version but it does include the 3D disc.It just depends on the buyer if it warrants the $10 for the 3D.
It might boil down to which copy arrives safely between the 2 merchants :ohno:

Reactions: Actarus
i'd like to ask for your honest opinions. watched this in cinema and thought it was ok, mainly due to jolie.

but it is kind of pricey and i got too many pre orders already. so i am thinking about canceling this.

do you think this is going to be a must have later on (because it sold out so fast) and will i regret canceling that?