Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a while back it being mentioned (maybe by DB) that it was confirmed white so I imagine or at least hope it looks like the picture.

I remember a while back it being mentioned (maybe by DB) that it was confirmed white so I imagine or at least hope it looks like the picture.

think your right but with all whats gone on lately, i would just like confirmation from some staff thats all. i can just see disney turning up with some huge change and being shipped,charged and on the way and being too late.
i won't mind spainish one snoo thats allright but at least we would know and as long as zavvi have disclaimer there it's more of a worry with about 2-3 weeks away.

basil :thumbs:

This is where I see it. Earlier on in the thread juts after the pre orders although this looks like Zavvi confirmed it through a query so it could be wrong. Hope not

Re: cover being white/silver, Zavvi confirmed to me -

"Sometimes the picture is slightly different to the actual item, but this Steelbook is white. Thanks."

Sounds good to me :)

I'm currently on the fence if I should cancel my pre-order for this.

I didn't catch it at the cinema, and the reviews weren't particularly strong but I like the front art.

Hopefully Zavvi give us a preview of the remaining art soon, so I can make up my mind.

Reactions: chunk
This is one that I cancelled back when Zavvi was content on using envelopes instead of boxes. This was my favorite movie of the year and when this comes back in stock I won't hesitate to get it!

I doubt this will look like the Spanish one. A completely different colour and image.
Also wouldn't put it past zavvi!

Hey fellas, unless you can provide reliable/proven information, it's best not to spread details that could turn out to be factually inaccurate and misinform your fellow ninjas.

We will be updating this thread once we have further details. Thank you all.

Exactly my thoughts.
Is there someone from HDN who can contact Zavvi to release the final art?

Even the title will be in English?
Could be just like a lot of the past Disney releases-NO Title, only printed in the language of the relevant country on a J-Card?? (Frozen, Lone Ranger etc.....)

You can see from the Spanish pic that there is clearly a j-card with the title in Spanish on the bottom of the Steelbook but the spine is in English??

malefica-edicion-metalica-blu-ray-l_cover.jpg

Could be just like a lot of the past Disney releases-NO Title, only printed in the language of the relevant country on a J-Card?? (Frozen, Lone Ranger etc.....)

You can see from the Spanish pic that there is clearly a j-card with the title in Spanish on the bottom of the Steelbook but the spine is in English??

I fully expect it to be like that to be honest. And I would prefer it if it was the Spanish art! Although the concept art that @Engelskind created is the (IMO) undisputed best artwork for this, and hope that Blufans use it at some point! :thumbs:

they may use spainish art and change j-card as a possability, but would also mean changing the inside as well as spainish is 2d only and english is supposed to be 2d + 3d unless they plan on changing that as well.
but without any proper confirmation we all guess in the wind bear in mind how disney change things!

01-jpg.100804

basil :thumbs: