Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally took a few minutes to put my Zavvi Disney Steelbooks in plastic shells today. Picked up Maleficent when it came back in stock and look forward to re-watching :thumbs:

Saw this 3 times already, 2 regular HD and 1 x in 3D, Love Love Love this Movie it is IMO such a Masterpiece what they have created is breathtaking and the twist on a Classic Story is simply brilliant...simply Stunning, Simplistic Steelbook, but so well designed and executed...

one of the Best steel of last year and also one of my favorite movie as well...

A Must to Own :)

loved it so much got also all 3 Koran Amaray with Exclusive Slipcovers and Taiwan Amaray as well... but Korean Slipcovers releases are simply Stunning.

A Home run from Disney last year,

Can't wait for Cinderella !

Reactions: blumike
It's was such a shame that the Zavvi White steel didn't happen, but got this and the Spanish version with the free horns :)

I do understand your opinion on the white one(been there during that fiasco),

But I feel this Artwork is best soothing for the release, the ''Dark Spooky'' feel of the steel. Plus such an amazing Quality Steelbook with a superbly done Embossed and Gloss treatment.

I do understand your opinion on the white one(been there during that fiasco),

But I feel this Artwork is best soothing for the release, the ''Dark Spooky'' feel of the steel. Plus such an amazing Quality Steelbook with a superbly done Embossed and Gloss treatment.

I agree the black one is stunning. Would just have been nice to have the white as a balance against it.

Maybe one day :)

I agree the black one is stunning. Would just have been nice to have the white as a balance against it.

Maybe one day :)

hehe Despite all that I do cherish very much that release, I guess a different country could have done the white one but that had only 2 steel country release, we couldn't be too picky :)

I think will buy simple amaray :( Monitoring ebay less auction than 2 months price increased again

if you want an amaray, there is one stunning that you should consider, it is the next best thing after this Steelbook release, just an Amazing Amaray release with both Disks 2D+3D Limited Edition (so surprised it is still in Stock) usually Amaray Case Matches the slipcover but this one they were more creative and Slipcover is different from the picture for the Amaray Blue Case;

Maleficent 2D+3D Korea Limited Edition

Reactions: PKAVFC
if you want an amaray, there is one stunning that you should consider, it is the next best thing after this Steelbook release, just an Amazing Amaray release with both Disks 2D+3D Limited Edition (so surprised it is still in Stock) usually Amaray Case Matches the slipcover but this one they were more creative and Slipcover is different from the picture for the Amaray Blue Case;

Maleficent 2D+3D Korea Limited Edition

I need italian language