Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to return 2 damaged ones I got on release day of this! Their customer service takes the p155!! :mad: And it doesn't help that everyone's been bombarding them with questions about GOTG!! :rolleyes:

True that! They're also about to get bombarded with questions about a certain £10 voucher Zavvi promised if you signed up with MasterPass, which nobody hasn't received. Oh Zavvi :facepalm:

Reactions: schrute farms
Why is that an ouch? Surely it's a good thing if a scalper is losing money
It's bad if you're a collector and paid full price only to find it on eBay for less.

Scalpers pay their money and takes their chances, more often than not they also lose money, or make zilch and have to deal with all the crap that goes with selling on eBay.

Collectors are skint this time of year with all the releases of late, so now's the time to look out for bargains like this.

this is one my my little jewel for 2014, surprised that it's coming from zavvi, but really slick and amazing steel - from the finish to the embossing, it's just perfection (of course undamaged copies)...

I bought from ebay few days before release date in a panic mode (OOS on Zavvi) so paid a high premium (but I didn't have to work to get the OCD copy - the seller did, so that was an advantage as it was stress free to get My OCD copy)

... and when they came back ''In Stock'' right after release date, I grabbed another one from zavvi(I should have listen to whom was telling me it would be back as ''in Stock'' after release date; hint = @psychoscot you were right :rolleyes:) ..but conclusion, overpaid but happy with this release love it so much.

was hoping this would come back in but that price is a joke

Only steelbook of that movie to contain the 3D, the Spain one was only 2D disk... since it only had 2 country releasing this steelbook and this one contains both disks it is worth to take the hit as it is truly an amazing little gems. Really nice steelbook and one of a Kind...this did not get a wide steel release. If you love the movie I would say don't pass up on this, still cheaper than buying from the secondary market.

One of my Favorite Steel of last year.

Last edited: