Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get myself to open a Copy, talk about being OCD, opened the Limited Edition Combo Amaray Bluray Slipcover From KD Media and it's soooooooo beautiful, don't feel like I need to open this steel yet but torn to see it in full as so much talk at how beautiful it is...

Got a copy in today, gorgeous steelbook. Hopefully the movie is good.

if you like Disney Movie my Friend, I can't see why you wouldn't like it, I saw it twice and even second viewing was like it was for the first time, it's stunning, notice at how Disney took the beginning and made a twist on the Disney castle intro to incorporate it in the film - Genius !, wonderful new take on an old classic. Angelina is Magnificent in this movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troll2Fan
very disappointed with steelbook in hand. They used that damned bronze color varnish. So instead of the awesome white face it looks like she has Jaundice.

very disappointed with steelbook in hand. They used that damned bronze color varnish. So instead of the awesome white face it looks like she has Jaundice.

I'll have to give it another look later (SS), but I think (and I am no expert) that we can't really compare with the ''Artwork Picture'' used in the OP and on Zavvi Website as a point of reference...I wouldn't expect colors to be exactly exactly the same...but again your point of view might be more educated than mice as i don't know your point of reference for color used...the picture in the OP is Stunning, maybe it's the reason why when I received it I didn't get the WOW factor without knowing what it was.

but again it could be other factors, will look and try to see what you mean.

you dont have to open to notice the bronzie finish when you are not looking at the steelbook head on. just give it a little tilt and you can see the difference. Most UK steelbooks have this finish it seems. The UK Dark Knight Rises has this finish. I have the US steel and it has a nice clear finish

you dont have to open to notice the bronzie finish when you are not looking at the steelbook head on. just give it a little tilt and you can see the difference. Most UK steelbooks have this finish it seems. The UK Dark Knight Rises has this finish. I have the US steel and it has a nice clear finish

I'll try that, I guess when I was tilting I was focussed on the eyes that apparently became red when catching light...but whether it is Uk or US, aren't they both made by Scanavo Denmark ? It's rare I buy Uk steels though tend to go for Asian.

I know there aren't any dutch subs, but did anyone open their copy and check if there are other subtitles than mentioned?

I find it so funny that an english steelbook has finnish, swedish, norwegian, italian and danish subtitles while holland is across the border?

Can anyone check please?

Finally received mine! Perfect condition! But yeah, fingerprint magnet... :p
I understand the White vs Black drama, but I'm very pleased with the black one since it looks amazing! The multi-level embossing, the arts and the eyes are WOW! Too bad Disney decided they wanted to win the "Best Blank Back" award... good job Disney, you got it!

Img_3277.jpg Img_3278.jpg Img_3279.jpg Img_3280.jpg Img_3281.jpg Img_3285.jpg Img_3287.jpg Img_3289.jpg

@Drum18 Thanks for all the detailed pics for those who wish to keep our copies sealed :) not sure yet if i'll open one, perfect pics for us to see it in every angle and inside with and without disks :)

@Ricker I understand now what you mean with the white of the face on the steelbook as when you compare it to the bottom part of the slipcover(which is white) you can see face of steel is not as white but I assume without the slip on it must still look amazing as the pics are awesome

PS: I so hope that the Blufans Mystery title Thread will actually be MALEFICENT...so many are saying it, so I hope that blufans is working on that and listening to what we want :) we need a blufans of this movie !!!

Reactions: Drum18