thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2nd, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.50 (Amazon) - £24.99 £9.99 (Zavvi)
91E8jgcKSnL._SL1500_.jpg

Per Blu-Devil:
Man Of Steel has been announced for the UK. Artwork is as the German Edition.
It will be 2D/3D BD.
Pre order goes live this coming Friday (23rd) and release date is 2nd December.
Looks to be a store wide release.

Source:

movies-man-of-steel-steelbook-cover.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 414
Last edited by a moderator:
Phew! At least the UK will get this in a steelbook format. Started worrying when ES didn't announce this release today. I can't say we are likely to get the best treatment on it though with it being a non exclusive.

Umm how do you know the art is the same as the German version? I couldn't see anything about that in the link.

In the digitalspy link above it shows 4 artworks and underneath it states which artwork is for which release. Personally not that keen on the steelbook artwork, much prefer the 3D blu ray artwork. I may end up double dipping but the limited edition set looks pretty cool (depending on the price).

That's why I like the pre-order option. If this one looks better than the .de (hope it does) I'm ready to cancell. I REALLY hate that 3D name. IMO the best action movie this year. Gone double dip for this one if the Wlmrt is a SB too.

In the digitalspy link above it shows 4 artworks and underneath it states which artwork is for which release. Personally not that keen on the steelbook artwork, much prefer the 3D blu ray artwork. I may end up double dipping but the limited edition set looks pretty cool (depending on the price).

Cheers, I somehow mised that!
At least it doesn't show 3D in the title like the german one.