thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2nd, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.50 (Amazon) - £24.99 £9.99 (Zavvi)
91E8jgcKSnL._SL1500_.jpg

Per Blu-Devil:
Man Of Steel has been announced for the UK. Artwork is as the German Edition.
It will be 2D/3D BD.
Pre order goes live this coming Friday (23rd) and release date is 2nd December.
Looks to be a store wide release.

Source:

movies-man-of-steel-steelbook-cover.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 412
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Been waiting for a pricedrop for this one. Didnt expect such a steep one though :) Ordered. Guess i have to live with the 3D print on it though, although i hate it..

Last edited:
I paid full price for this when it came out and I don't regret it. It would have been nice to have paid half the price, but it's a nice looking steel and made me happy. At £11.99 it's definitely worth a punt.

To think I had this preordered at nearly €30 at one point EEK!

Dodged a huge bullet by cancelling it and opting for the supercool Walmart version.

Found this in CeX in December for £12, no j-card. This is asking for a re-release without the '3D' on the front. I'm game for double-dipping just incase Warner were to release another wave. :D

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but do you need to be a member for a certain period of time or make a certain number of posts before you can access the sales threads? Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Showing up as £24.99 for me? Thought it was a 24 hour sale?

Superman was a flash sale item. The 24 hour sale page is still there but most of those items have gone back up in price now.

This is £10.99 on the entertainment store on eBay.

I was selling mine, so cut my nose off to spite my face :hilarious:

Great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rpg and paddytom