Man of Steel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 7, 2017 December 14, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99
Artwork:

91sLNcQBwYL._SL1500_.jpg 91LWsSzx-ZL._SL1500_.jpg 91boIHU8+9L._SL1500_.jpg 81cKuqncFGL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 334725

Gloss, beauty in hand. Long time since I seen gloss purple goodness. Back is same art black and white. Pretty cool.

Feel free to credit Hi-Def Ninja
Not what I was expecting, but it's still very cool! Looking forward to seeing the others from this wave.

Any chance we can have a peek at the back art? :whistle:

Not sure if I like it or not

I'm more interested in seeing their suicide squad and BvS tbh (even though I prefer this film much more of the 3)

Edit: actually I've seen the BvS and it looks crap. But still not sure if it's confirmed

These are comic book art to go on the movies. Think reel hero but different. They may not be for everyone but no reason to bash it cause you don't understand it.

While many strictly movie not comic lovers may not like them they are a good example of versatility and I'm sure comic lovers will really like them. We've had enough of all the same artworks for movies so I think people should be happy their is a different option compared to a rerelease.

They will be cool for sigs and stuff at Cons.

And whether the artwork appeals to each of you this is one of the most popular comic book artists of all time so it will appeal to many others.

Let's keep the criticism civil and nice ;)