Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 298
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 3 copies, just to try my luck at the golden ticket, maybe it was the gambler in me!

I've not actually opened any, as sad as it may sound i weighed them all and each is identical so i'm guessing i've not got lucky, even just a sheet of paper would add a couple of grams at least, for any 'sealed' collectors who want to try it out mine were all exactly 174g :)

I have a couple of mates with birthdays coming up so they can have the other 2 copies.

I bought 3 copies, just to try my luck at the golden ticket, maybe it was the gambler in me!

I've not actually opened any, as sad as it may sound i weighed them all and each is identical so i'm guessing i've not got lucky, even just a sheet of paper would add a couple of grams at least, for any 'sealed' collectors who want to try it out mine were all exactly 174g :)

I have a couple of mates with birthdays coming up so they can have the other 2 copies.
That's not a bad idea, I can't see the ticket weighing a lot but it would make a slight difference. Everyone will be weighing theirs now!:p

Reactions: wjasoncul

dont forget that some arrow releases come with a postcard announcing future releases, and some others don't have cards. so that might also make a weight difference.

Maniac Cop is now OOP
So someone has the golden ticket and don't know they have it

Zavvi are sold out

So its either a third party sellers that have it or someone with a sealed copy

If you have a sealed copy of Manic Cop steelbook
I would suggest open it to check as you could be in for a nice surprise

Last edited:
Info from Arrow Video Today
Golden Ticket
Still unclaimed
It's out there somewhere

If you still have a sealed copy of this steelbook you might have the Golden Ticket Inside
This is the actual Steelbook the golden Ticket was put in
1619533_917378221629506_7005762715358937032_n.jpg

Check you sealed copies of Zavvi Exclusive Maniac Cop Steelbook

Last edited:
I didn't even realise this had sold out. So someone must have the ticket then.

Just had to come and check it someone had found the golden ticket. :D. I think I might buy a copy or two just to test my luck :yawn: and soon realize it wasn't me either :dead: