Martin Ansin Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Martin Ansin Chat Thread.

For all thing's Martin Ansin you've come to the right place!

ANSIN-MANOFSTEEL-R-PRESS.jpg

Scott-Pilgrim-vs.-The-World-Screen-Print-by-Martin-Ansin.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/SpankyStokes/TrustPigs/MondoThor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else get a tracking # from Mondo and then no updates except "electronic information received" ... :wtf:

The notification just means they printed the label for your tube. That does not mean they have made it to the post office yet. ;) Also, the post offices here notorisly suck and have people working there that hate life & mail. Most of the time they don't bother to scan the packages. The updates come at the next location where people actually appreciate having a job.

Oh, and shipping 5,585 does not help these angry people with their attitude. :thumbs:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
The notification just means they printed the label for your tube. That does not mean they have made it to the post office yet. ;) Also, the post offices here notorisly suck and have people working there that hate life & mail. Most of the time they don't bother to scan the packages. The updates come at the next location where people actually appreciate having a job.

Oh, and shipping 5,585 does not help these angry people with their attitude. :thumbs:

Gotcha'.

Might be a while before I get mine then, lol.

Hi Speed how's that paper for the variant? Pretty thick? I heard issues came with his IM3 and it being a thinner more fragile paper.

Good luck to all with the drop tomorrow for this print who want one. Although I really wanted the variant the regular edition looks nice too. Going to try my hand at getting one... hopefully I get one :ohno:

Doesn't do anything for me this one. I did ask Ponch if he could pick me one up from SDCC but he wasn't able to do so and after seeing images of it in person, I am actually glad! It's not bad or anything, just rather bland IMO.

Doesn't do anything for me this one. I did ask Ponch if he could pick me one up from SDCC but he wasn't able to do so and after seeing images of it in person, I am actually glad! It's not bad or anything, just rather bland IMO.

This one grew on me after a bit and now I kind of like it. I was honestly hoping someone would do a print for this movie at the Bleeding Metallics show as it fit the theme perfectly for the show IMO but nothing came about.

It grew on me as well. and i like Martin Ansins work in general.
Still not sure about the movie though, got mixed reviews and it's only out here in 2 weeks.
I guess Mondo won't wait that long though...;)

Regular one up for sale on Mondo site. Still not sold out.

edit: OOS, now. That one took a decent amount of time to sell out, I'm pretty sure everyone that wanted one, got one.

what's decent in Mondo terms?

my first Mondo purchase and it gave me a sold out error first time round but retried and i got an order number.