Martin Ansin Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Martin Ansin Chat Thread.

For all thing's Martin Ansin you've come to the right place!

ANSIN-MANOFSTEEL-R-PRESS.jpg

Scott-Pilgrim-vs.-The-World-Screen-Print-by-Martin-Ansin.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/SpankyStokes/TrustPigs/MondoThor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shows shipped according to tracking now.... lets see if it moves. Cant wait for this print, hence the useless bumps in this thread from me, lol. :emb:

Mine shows shipped according to tracking now.... lets see if it moves. Cant wait for this print, hence the useless bumps in this thread from me, lol. :emb:

well yours is at least been shipped. i have not gotten any shipping notification. so im probably in the 2 batch. bummer for me:ohno: and excuse my english lol

Reactions: Jason Bourne
yeah mine was amazing as well. Much better looking then my Drive Mondo STout .....

Mine must be part of the last bunch as I have yet to receive anything. Hopefully it gets here in the next couple of weeks as I will be out of town for a few days come the beginning of Oct.

I read over at EB that they use to LIFO method of shipping. If that's the case, a lot of people must not have ordered the first day as I did not put my order in until midday Saturday. :dunno:

believe i ordered on sat. too.

they used a big tube which was nice as it was easier to flatten

Took my Man of Steel to Michaels yesterday to get a quote on framing. Locally they're having an 80% off of particular frames which are mostly the non-fancy ones, but with acid free foam backing, preservation glass, spacers, and a nice red frame to accent the poster it cost me $115 after tax. Michaels supposedly guarantees their framing to be museum quality. I don't know how places like Hobby Lobby compare.

edit: 80% isn't just off of the frames, it's 80% off of the entire custom framing job.

Took my Man of Steel to Michaels yesterday to get a quote on framing. Locally they're having an 80% off of particular frames which are mostly the non-fancy ones, but with acid free foam backing, preservation glass, spacers, and a nice red frame to accent the poster it cost me $115 after tax. Michaels supposedly guarantees their framing to be museum quality. I don't know how places like Hobby Lobby compare.

edit: 80% isn't just off of the frames, it's 80% off of the entire custom framing job.

Cool :thumbs: Would love to see a pic of your framed MoS print!

Would that be the 50% + 30% off deal running this week? They are running that deal here, but it is not truly 80% off since it would be 50% off, then 30% off of that. So it is really 65% off.

Despite not being really impressed with the MoS film, I think the print looks great. I was wavering on whether to keep it or not until I saw it in person.

After receiving some birthday dough this week, I have enough to frame another print. I am really tempted to go ahead and get my MoS print done before I blow my cash on another print or something else. :p

I'm kinda torn though as I recently picked up the Ken Taylor Watchmen variant and would love to get it or my Lazarow Shiniest in the 'Verse print done. Decisions, decisions.

Would that be the 50% + 30% off deal running this week? They are running that deal here, but it is not truly 80% off since it would be 50% off, then 30% off of that. So it is really 65% off.

Despite not being really impressed with the MoS film, I think the print looks great. I was wavering on whether to keep it or not until I saw it in person.

After receiving some birthday dough this week, I have enough to frame another print. I am really tempted to go ahead and get my MoS print done before I blow my cash on another print or something else. :p

I'm kinda torn though as I recently picked up the Ken Taylor Watchmen variant and would love to get it or my Lazarow Shiniest in the 'Verse print done. Decisions, decisions.

Yeah, I am glad the lady explained that to me, as I almost jumped on framing more prints even though it would be a different frame than we use and I don't have the funds. They are really tricky with their sales and designed to lure people in. She did explain that anybody that gets multiple things framed can get the same deal every time. So, I can now get the 60% + 10% deal anytime I take 3-4 prints in. :thumbs: