Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 SE (PS3/XBox 360 Steelbook) [North America & UK]

Jan 29, 2010
Saw this on Kotaku. Gamestop has it up for pre-order already.
Available for PS3 and Xbox 360

I am a fan of the series (even though I am not very good) and will be getting this without a doubt.
Looks like it comes with one month of digital comics subscription and 2 DLC characters so it might not be a bad idea to get this over the regular edition. Gamestop also has free console decals.

500x_-1_01.jpg

MVC31.jpg

MVC32.jpg

MVC33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks excellent from blu-ray.com but look amazing i want the us edition .... may i ask is there any American out there that could get me a few items and send me them. Im based in UK

Well, this sucks. I can't find it anywhere. It's soo rare. All copies are reserved for preorders. I think my gamestop said they only recieved a few copies.

Now I force myself to pay ebay prices >_>;;

Well, this sucks. I can't find it anywhere. It's soo rare. All copies are reserved for preorders. I think my gamestop said they only recieved a few copies.

Now I force myself to pay ebay prices >_>;;

Just hold off a few days. Amazon had more this afternoon and I bet they will have more tomorrow or the next day. Why pay 100 or whatever crazy eBay price and still wait over a week for shipping when you can get it from amazon with free shipping much faster. I've learned patience is key with these things, :D

Just hold off a few days. Amazon had more this afternoon and I bet they will have more tomorrow or the next day. Why pay 100 or whatever crazy eBay price and still wait over a week for shipping when you can get it from amazon with free shipping much faster. I've learned patience is key with these things, :D

Exactly. Amazon will most likely have it. If not, I can find some at my local store. They had like 10 when I went today so I'll prob pick up an extra one for sale or trade. :D

I just played this game at my friends house and it's awesome. Now I want to buy the SE but its sold out everywhere.

Bleh, too late. My brother already bought one for ebay.

Oh well, He only wants me to pay for 1/3 of it. So good deal =)

Now I play the waiting game.

I finally played it yesterday. It's pretty fun. I tried out simple mod and that's crazy easy if u play with wolverine. I cleared the whole arcade with wolverine without dying. LOL.

As for the normal mode, it's kinda like street fighter iv but the combos aren't that annoying to pull off. The air combos are a nice touch as well.

Got this game on release day. The steelbook looks awesome. Easily my favourite one I have. But the game itself.. well, I do have to say it's pretty fun. But from a competitive nature, it's a bit lacking. It's pretty clear that Capcom wanted to make this game more accessible for everyone. I'll probably be playing it for some time, but will always go back to Street Fighter IV as my main game.

is this a PS3 Steelbook? If so could someone get me this ?

Thanks John

Yes it is a steelbook for the PS3. It's already sold out of the stores. I may be wrong, but the only way to get it now is to get it on ebay or through other sellers on amazon.com. I did see a listing for it on amazon.co.uk, but the seller is asking 114 pounds! Only one left.

Last edited:
I was in Best Buy last night picking up some new releases. I went back to the games and they had a stack of the regular ones on the shelf and I noticed at the back was one of the larger security cases they use. Guess what it was. A collectors edition for the 360 so I grabbed it. Interesting since they aren't even listed on their site. So you all looking for one still may want to check your local best buy and comb over the game dept closely. That was the only one out of 3 stores I went to last night.