Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 SE (PS3/XBox 360 Steelbook) [North America & UK]

Jan 29, 2010
Saw this on Kotaku. Gamestop has it up for pre-order already.
Available for PS3 and Xbox 360

I am a fan of the series (even though I am not very good) and will be getting this without a doubt.
Looks like it comes with one month of digital comics subscription and 2 DLC characters so it might not be a bad idea to get this over the regular edition. Gamestop also has free console decals.

500x_-1_01.jpg

MVC31.jpg

MVC32.jpg

MVC33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine at gamestop, some one pre-ordered it and hadn't went back for it. i waited almost an hour and a half for it. they were trying to contact the customer, but lucky me they didn't. I got the PS3 version, pretty sweet!!!!!!!! i like the comic, cause of the cool promotional art and fan art. The steel is awesome!!!!! also i saw some on Amazon.com at normal price all the way to upper $100's

Last edited:
nono im a collector you see and from uk so i have the UK steelbook but want the USA one as a collectors thing trying to get as many sealed and new without dents or untouched as possible although thats a excellent price i only want a sealed one :)

This is my first PS3 steelbook - a friend in the UK got one for me on the cheap, after my first attempt to get one went south.

Very excited to see this in person.

This is my first PS3 steelbook - a friend in the UK got one for me on the cheap, after my first attempt to get one went south.

Very excited to see this in person.

You could Be a good samatatin and sell it to me, or ask deinonychus contact if he will do one for me.
:scat:

And don't you dare say no EEK!:D:hilarious:

Take care
John

My first game steelbook as well, I love it. I would have gladly paid for just the case.

Waiting for Ultimate to come out since I already traded in my game disc towards the preorder. I swear that is the last money Capcom will get out of me for this game!