MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS - Master List of ALL Collector's Editions *POST PICS!!!*

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I’d personally like to know about every single special/limited/collector’s edition that Marvel’s The Avengers/Avengers Assemble is going to receive, so I’ve decided to make a thread that consolidates all of them into one simple list. I didn’t include the regular editions (i.e. the 2-disc Combo Pack, the 4-Disc 3D Combo Pack, Canada’s Bilingual editions, etc.), only the ones that’re truly special. If I’m missing any, please do let me know so I can add them to the list! Now, without further ado… ASSEMBLE!!!

AMAZON.FR (France)

BEST BUY (Canada)

BEST BUY (United States)

BIG W (Australia)

COSTCO (United States)

DISNEY STORE (United States)

FUTURE SHOP (Canada)

FNAC (France)

HMV (United Kingdom)

JB HI-FI (Australia)

MARVEL.COM (United States)

MILITARY EXCLUSIVE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (Australia)

NATIONWIDE (Canada)

NATIONWIDE (France)

NATIONWIDE (Germany)

NATIONWIDE (Hong Kong)

NATIONWIDE (Italy)

NATIONWIDE (Korea)

NATIONWIDE (Mexico)

NATIONWIDE (Spain)

NATIONWIDE (Sweden)

NATIONWIDE (Taiwan)

NATIONWIDE (Thailand)

NATIONWIDE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (United Kingdom)

SAINSBURY's (United Kingdom)

SARAIVA (Brazil)

TARGET (United States)

WALMART (Canada)

WALMART (United States)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great list. Looks like USA and Canada are only ones getting a briefcase. Hope they're not Region locked as I want this! :)

Reactions: tridon
Great list. Looks like USA and Canada are only ones getting a briefcase. Hope they're not Region locked as I want this! :)

Yeah, just regular box sets for everywhere else so far. I really can't wait to see what's offered in Japan, China and Australia! :ohno:

Well, if I am to start a "collection" it would be this movie. Definitely. Don't have the moolah though.

Highly agreed. I'd really love to buy every edition of this film, but I know it's just not feasible. I guess I'll just keep going with my Peter Jackson's King Kong collection for now until some funds open up to start an Avengers one.

so that Brazilian edition is a tin box with the movie and cards contained inside ? cause it looks pretty neat... maybe a gb for that will bring down the shipping a little bit

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

and can anyone confirm whether that bonus disk on the german steelbook release would be the same as the target release ?

Brazilian edition: I'm from Brazil, so I've been looking around the main blu-ray websites and it seems there's no new pics so far.

Reactions: tridon