MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS - Master List of ALL Collector's Editions *POST PICS!!!*

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I’d personally like to know about every single special/limited/collector’s edition that Marvel’s The Avengers/Avengers Assemble is going to receive, so I’ve decided to make a thread that consolidates all of them into one simple list. I didn’t include the regular editions (i.e. the 2-disc Combo Pack, the 4-Disc 3D Combo Pack, Canada’s Bilingual editions, etc.), only the ones that’re truly special. If I’m missing any, please do let me know so I can add them to the list! Now, without further ado… ASSEMBLE!!!

AMAZON.FR (France)

BEST BUY (Canada)

BEST BUY (United States)

BIG W (Australia)

COSTCO (United States)

DISNEY STORE (United States)

FUTURE SHOP (Canada)

FNAC (France)

HMV (United Kingdom)

JB HI-FI (Australia)

MARVEL.COM (United States)

MILITARY EXCLUSIVE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (Australia)

NATIONWIDE (Canada)

NATIONWIDE (France)

NATIONWIDE (Germany)

NATIONWIDE (Hong Kong)

NATIONWIDE (Italy)

NATIONWIDE (Korea)

NATIONWIDE (Mexico)

NATIONWIDE (Spain)

NATIONWIDE (Sweden)

NATIONWIDE (Taiwan)

NATIONWIDE (Thailand)

NATIONWIDE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (United Kingdom)

SAINSBURY's (United Kingdom)

SARAIVA (Brazil)

TARGET (United States)

WALMART (Canada)

WALMART (United States)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: About the exclusive 90 minute docu. Well I just watched it, in fact it is nothing new nor special.

They speak about all superheroes, but they are using the old extras from the early released Blu-rays as footage. They have added a new voice over and added some comic pictures between the extras footage. Later on they speak about The Avengers. But again it is footage from Avengers Blu-ray. Like stunts, interview and some ComicCon footage.

So if you have watched all the extras, you can dream this docu.

Last edited:
Lots of updates to the list. Expect me to pay more attention to it and to update it more often now. Again, if anyone has any editions to add, please post them here and I'll add them to the list ASAP! :)

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

ALSO... it looks like the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One Limited Edition may be changing soon if this ends up being correct. :(

Reactions: bd251
Hey, everyone! Let's see pics of all your Avengers pick-ups now that it's release time! It'd be great to compare all the different country and retailer exclusives back-to-back!!! :scat:

Reactions: ash333
Please "Add This to the List

Costco Avengers Exclusive (Limited Edition Trading Cards)

Avengers_costcofrnt.jpg

For more USA Avengers Please Click This Link: Xage's Avengers Collection Entry in Hi Def Ninja

Hola,

Just to clarify that the mexican digipack contains only Avengers movie with 3D, 2D, DVD, DC discs

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Thanks, guys! I'll edit the OP accordingly. Xage, would you happen to have an official purchase link for that Costco edition? Thanks!

This is the odd thing now:

Before - Costco website features Movies and Music Category Navigation

Present - No more listing from Costco website for any Movies (Only videogames)

This guy has a few .... pricey, but I guess depending how rare it is/it'll be they'll probably all sell.

Its just not about Rarity, the Avengers Challenge Coin encompassed a wider range of competitive collection hunting - eg: Coin Collectors and Patriotic Memorabilia Collectors