MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS - Master List of ALL Collector's Editions *POST PICS!!!*

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I’d personally like to know about every single special/limited/collector’s edition that Marvel’s The Avengers/Avengers Assemble is going to receive, so I’ve decided to make a thread that consolidates all of them into one simple list. I didn’t include the regular editions (i.e. the 2-disc Combo Pack, the 4-Disc 3D Combo Pack, Canada’s Bilingual editions, etc.), only the ones that’re truly special. If I’m missing any, please do let me know so I can add them to the list! Now, without further ado… ASSEMBLE!!!

AMAZON.FR (France)

BEST BUY (Canada)

BEST BUY (United States)

BIG W (Australia)

COSTCO (United States)

DISNEY STORE (United States)

FUTURE SHOP (Canada)

FNAC (France)

HMV (United Kingdom)

JB HI-FI (Australia)

MARVEL.COM (United States)

MILITARY EXCLUSIVE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (Australia)

NATIONWIDE (Canada)

NATIONWIDE (France)

NATIONWIDE (Germany)

NATIONWIDE (Hong Kong)

NATIONWIDE (Italy)

NATIONWIDE (Korea)

NATIONWIDE (Mexico)

NATIONWIDE (Spain)

NATIONWIDE (Sweden)

NATIONWIDE (Taiwan)

NATIONWIDE (Thailand)

NATIONWIDE (United States)

NATIONWIDE (United Kingdom)

SAINSBURY's (United Kingdom)

SARAIVA (Brazil)

TARGET (United States)

WALMART (Canada)

WALMART (United States)

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the rarity among Avengers - USA Exclusives, I would say the top of the list would be the Target Exclusive 5 discs Blu-Ray 3D given that the erroneous store announcement made the 3D exclusive dropped down to $19.99 (which most Target stores gone sold out in just minutes)

209463_disclaimer.jpg

Key Collectible Features
  • Exclusive Slipcover
  • 90 Minute Bonus Feature
  • 5 discs content
  • SOLD OUT fast

Avengers_Target3d.jpg

Xage, Im sure they printed far less coins then they did Target Slipcover so that is probably the most rare. I a side pic and that coin is thick! Very nicely made.

Xage, Im sure they printed far less coins then they did Target Slipcover so that is probably the most rare. I a side pic and that coin is thick! Very nicely made.

Nope they are not, I just came from Los Angeles AFB Exchange store, guess what? - they got like 50 ish coins on this box near the cash register(I only saw the register where I am checking out). My rough estimate, they made a lot of this.

I know it would be against this site's policy to post multiple acquisition of the same thing, but to let you know I got 21 of this Avenger Coins (and for FREE and the Blu-ray 3D is also Tax Free).

I feel bad to the "idealism" of others who bids and buys it for $30+ dollars where its virtually free if you know someone serving the country!

Anyhows, finally got mine and was able to get all US exclusives of Avengers!

Avengers_military_zps536089b1.jpg

Reactions: MK50 and ash333
Ah.... I dunno.... The plain Avengers on fromt and then the Heroes in the back... Good idea, but bad result. :p

Does anyone know how to obtain the Mexican 4 disc version. I have tried using sanborns but for some reason the order is rejected at the Mexican end. I have spoken to my credit card people who say they authorise the payment but it is not completed at the Mexican end. I have contacted the sanborns customer service via e-mail but something must get lost in translation as they don't seem very helpful.
Can anyone help?