Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC, 2014
Purchase links:
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is there even a black edition or this just the silver one that gets shipped from ebay?

It is back up for sale. So i would say they do have them!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

It also says "in stock" instead of waiting to recieve from supplier or whatever it said before

My order is now Awaiting Dispatch - and I can't cancel it, so I guess this is on the way (or will be soon).

Strange that they cancelled some orders and left others, but I'll be glad to get this one either way. Be interesting to see if it is black or silver.

Order cancelled :angry:

A customer service advisor has sent you the following message:

Hello ,

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel Men in Black 1-3 - Steelbook Edition because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

This was a bit unfair by Zavvi then? :(

It looks like we are getting this
My Debit Card has been Charged
€16.15

Should be dispatched Today or Tomorrow
We will find out soon if its Black or Silver

Got mine today it's the silver version :/

Still nice though and great buy :)

I thought it was going to be a mistake, shame because the black does look amazing in the pic.

Are they even allowed to do that?

I thought it was going to be a mistake, shame because the black does look amazing in the pic.

Are they even allowed to do that?

I would say that anyone expecting a black edition would be well within their rights to return it for a refund if they so wish, on the grounds that it is not as advertised (as per the illustration which clearly shows a black cover).

Not ordered this myself as I already have the original silver version that I'm more than happy with.

Reactions: Flloydo
Got mine today it's the silver version :/

Still nice though and great buy :)

Complete with debossing right? Exact same as the play.com? Already placed my order, I have a feeling they will sell out fast now that the forum members know what they are getting.

I would say that anyone expecting a black edition would be well within their rights to return it for a refund if they so wish, on the grounds that it is not as advertised (as per the illustration which clearly shows a black cover).

Not ordered this myself as I already have the original silver version that I'm more than happy with.

Got the silver one too last year, manged to get it on ebay for £12

I emailed Zavvi yesterday and I got reply ealier saying "I am really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. After reviewing our stock system for Men in Black 1-3 - Steelbook Edition (Includes UltraViolet Copy) [Blu-ray], I can now see we have recently received stock in and the order will be shipped within the next 24 hours.". So we should be expecting a dispatch confirmation soon!

Reactions: CasuallyDressed