Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Bike Jump Edition) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81Kg2x6A6uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

14882882-1055067981581826.jpg
91hxWARP0EL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed. The skydive one anyway, not the white silhouette one.
Yes, that is the one I was referring to. I have the skydive one with 4K disc that Filmarena used, but I think the UK 4K steel was the white silhoutte one, while the skydive one was Blu-Ray only.

Reactions: samdavies
Yes, that is the one I was referring to. I have the skydive one with 4K disc that Filmarena used, but I think the UK 4K steel was the white silhoutte one, while the skydive one was Blu-Ray only.
Yeah I've got the skydive one too, so it works for me. I don't think the UK had that one at all. I got mine from FNAC, whixh was also 4K thankfully.

Reactions: MM3
Most of the time. Exceptions I am aware of include The Commuter and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season One that had 4K UHD discs only.
House of dragon and last of us are just 4K discs too. But then 4 discs I don’t expect them to add the Blu rays. Even though the last of us thread says the steel is 2D too

Edit: actually scrap that. The j card says Blu Ray too. Must be dual discs or something because all the discs have 4K on them. Never knew that was a thing