Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Bike Jump Edition) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81Kg2x6A6uL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

14882882-1055067981581826.jpg
91hxWARP0EL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
So do I. It can really depend though, but that doesn't look great imo. My fnac order won't ship for nearly 3 weeks yet, so I've got time to see more pics/vids and cancel.

Thinking I may cancel and wait this one out for another. Paramount aren't exactly shy on releasing MI steels leading up to a new film, may also get a corrected title then too :rofl:
Mine is due tomorrow so I'll make sure to get pics from different angles and with a good reflection to catch what ever finish it has. I still might get the red one too but with that Leon due to take payment any minute now I just can't afford it lol.

Reactions: samdavies
Mine is due tomorrow so I'll make sure to get pics from different angles and with a good reflection to catch what ever finish it has. I still might get the red one too but with that Leon due to take payment any minute now I just can't afford it lol.
Cheers. Deluxe leon i assume? My collector's ed charged last week. Not that I need that either, owning both the manta and kimchi releases lol

Bare metal = less paint = another way of production cost reduction

They stoop VERY low for this… is like they also try (HARD) to make us stop (quit) buying them… or, get as much as possible for as little as possible.

(I would not wonder if in the near future they will sell us, the SteelBook collectors, just a bare and plain, credit-card-size piece of aluminum [sure, no trace of aluminum in it, though], with a printed word or two (or “better”, just a sticker), along with the production company logos… instead of or named still as SteelBook [diskless, obviously, since they saw things catching on lately].

Bare metal = less paint = another way of production cost reduction

They stoop VERY low for this… is like they also try (HARD) to make us stop (quit) buying them… or, get as much as possible for as little as possible.

(I would not wonder if in the near future they will sell us, the SteelBook collectors, just a bare and plain, credit-card-size piece of aluminum [sure, no trace of aluminum in it, though], with a printed word or two (or “better”, just a sticker), along with the production company logos… instead of or named still as SteelBook [diskless, obviously, since they saw things catching on lately].
Yeah I'm sure at £35 a steelbook they are ******* aching for profit...

20231101_141253.jpg

I ordered the red edition. Ready to scratch 'part I' from the steelbook, get ahead of future releases.

Attachments

• 20231101_141253.jpg
    20231101_141253.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: samdavies