Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
I've just seen this Tweet from Zavvi...

image.jpeg

So it appears the Zavvi will be selling Mondo steelbooks!

Zavvi selling Mondo Steelbooks

Remember Zavvi don't make steelbooks that done by the Film Studios and Scanavo
Zavvi are only a retailer
It's Mondo who do the artwork design of the steelbooks and get Scanavo to make them
Mondo providing the steelbooks to other retailers worldwide thats a good thing as it reaches more customers and that's good for Mondo and the retailers

Mondo Steelbooks have been very successful and when you have that it's good business sense to sell in other countries
Mondo Steelbook coming to the UK was mentioned by me and someone else can't remember who a few months ago

It's good news in my opinion UK/Europe customers get to purchase Mondo Steelbooks without the need to import from USA/Canada

What titles are getting a release that will be known when they announce them
Will they re release previous mondo steelbooks that's not known but that is a decision that Mondo will make

Customers in UK/Europe USA/Canada getting future same Mondo Steelbooks is good news
The same Steelbook with same artwork same quality what's wrong with that it just means you won't have to import them if you live in UK/Europe
The only difference will be is for some releases the Disc Content might differ due to the Film Studio Distribution differences releases of the Discs and UK Clear Slips most likely will have rating logos but hopefully they will listen and make these removable stickers

Mondo Steelbooks designed by Mondo and manufactured at Scanavo

i think people are complaining about the lack of quality service, shipping quality and custumer service here (damaged copy, poor steelbook handles, canceled pre orders, cheap shipping box, automatic answer on problem with their custumer service, etc...)

Hopefully they just start releasing the ones from now on as I already imported The Thing and Terminator 2, I don't want to find out I could have waited and got them cheaper from my home soil.

great news!! I hope they do re-releases too. Can't wait

I must say I hate Zavvi and dealing with them. But having them is better than nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.