Multi Mortal Kombat (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=101469feb2d321af334f2b88e56bde79en02

Regular Price: $69.99

fw0nzd.jpg

10gb32h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What i need is access to selling forums here. But noooo gotta do 30 post first! Trying to get there without spamming :p

yes G2 i need!! And not for 80 bucks! Crazy. I just got this week Deus Ex G2 france only and today Rage G2 Germany only and neither was that much. Rage even came with german dube game!! which i plan to resell to make some $ back and put my english version inside steelbook :)

Bought this off of ebay, and it is amazing. This might be my fav steelbook , which I did not expect. The annoying part was that there was a sticker on the back, stuck right onto the steelbook. It drove me nuts. First I used a hairdryer, which removed it okay but it still left a sticky part.

Read around on the web, and found someone who suggested butter. I put the butter on the sticky parts, let it rest for 30 minutes and wiped it off with paper. it worked perfectly! didn't leave anything, not even the nasty fingerprints i left when I worked on it earlier. nice that I found another use for butter, because I have too much of it.

Bought this off of ebay, and it is amazing. This might be my fav steelbook , which I did not expect. The annoying part was that there was a sticker on the back, stuck right onto the steelbook. It drove me nuts. First I used a hairdryer, which removed it okay but it still left a sticky part.

Read around on the web, and found someone who suggested butter. I put the butter on the sticky parts, let it rest for 30 minutes and wiped it off with paper. it worked perfectly! didn't leave anything, not even the nasty fingerprints i left when I worked on it earlier. nice that I found another use for butter, because I have too much of it.

Yeah, always hate the sticky residue from stickers :(
There is a solution called Bestine that works great for removing this residue and shouldn't remove the paint. (of course, always test first - don't take my word for it and ruin any of your prized pieces ;))
But I also use it on my collectible figures to remove any residue or permanent marker on the plastics. Always works like a charm.

I was lucky enough to pick one of these up in a bulk buy from someone off of ebay for pretty cheap. Great case for my movie (not game).
Got a game manual if anyone needs.

I was in the same shoe...I kept emailing sellers to ship it to the USA, but most of them hate sending oversea. So, I overpaid a steelbook by itself and be done with it LOL...

Kicking myself for not getting into PS3 steelbook sooner.

img2203w.jpg

I so want this! I think I'll end up buying the whole set from France or Germany in the end :(

Last edited:
I have the Stickerbook version of this Steelbook (similar to the Dead Island, Deus Ex and Saints Row The Third G1 stickerbooks...which I also own)...is that more rare than this FS exclusive one? I purchased it in perfect condition from a French seller on eBay... $29 shipped to the US. It was pretty unbelievable.

60 Euros seems like a lot...

I guess I'll have to wait or find a better deal. The game is fine, but we already have the 360 version in here, I don't want to double dip just for the steel.

This is not to brag, but just to share. I bought this with MK off FS when it came out for $60...it came with a reptile DLC code that I got $60 for on eBay...days later, all the preorder skins came out for $5 on XBL...sometimes people's impatience pays off. Even though there is no inside artwork, this is one sexy steel...but yeah, idk about 60 euros biscuit...unless you can sell the game for a decent amount.

This is not to brag, but just to share. I bought this with MK off FS when it came out for $60...it came with a reptile DLC code that I got $60 for on eBay...days later, all the preorder skins came out for $5 on XBL...sometimes people's impatience pays off. Even though there is no inside artwork, this is one sexy steel...but yeah, idk about 60 euros biscuit...unless you can sell the game for a decent amount.

How did you get FS to ship to the US?