Multi Mortal Kombat (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=101469feb2d321af334f2b88e56bde79en02

Regular Price: $69.99

fw0nzd.jpg

10gb32h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw it and pre-ordered. But I also wanted the Kollector's Edition.. actually contemplating on buying both.. but that's almost $200 just for Mortal Kombat!

I could get this for someone, if they could acquire a Tron/Tron Legacy Steelbook from Sweden. It would be a @ cost transaction for both parties.

Send me a PM.

I'm trying to pull some strings to get this. I have a French/Canadian colleague who is going to Quebec City this Thursday to visit his girlfriend. He is going to get her to buy it for me possibly today.

For any Canadian members that picked this up today, how does the stock look?

EDIT: No luck. All sold out of two Quebec City stores my co workers friend checked. :(

Last edited:
Yeah Whatever,Picture added,lets make it worth your guys time clicking this without trying to boost my post count for no reason ;)
embossed G2 Sized
fw0nzd.jpg

Awesome!...wheres the inside art?!?!?
10gb32h.jpg

Booooo!!! theres none!

Reactions: jefXfree
They had a bunch on Ebay recently and I managed to also get one of these for a decent price, can't wait to get it! :)

Did you get a sealed or open copy? I wanted one of these when the game was released but struck out. Did you get it for a good price?

Despite no inside artwork, still one of my fave VG steels...glad they are popping up. I had to go thru hell to get one in U.S. Fortunately, I sold the Reptile DLC skin on ebay for more than I paid for the game.

Best bet is eBay luckily I got one off there recently for $35 shipped from a seller offered him that price when the bidding was going on and he accepted because he had a second copy so I totally scored considering the shipping he was charging was $25 and the bid was at $10 so just offered him that and he accepted it.